4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1728223909669.png

Not much progress was made last week because I was stuck with this level. Designing a city is way too much for me. I was on the verge of changing the script, but I managed to pull through. Even though this is only about 40% of the city, it still turned out pretty well.

1728223946113.png 1728223951972.png 1728223958760.png 1728223964888.png

xceratxx

Nov 24, 2019
hey guys! I think this game singlehandledly made me interested Chinese culture and Cultivation genre lol :D I need a cultivation anime version of this game.

Reactions: SpecterX

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1728920584716.png

Elina showing off her amazing sword technique!

Here’s the first wallpaper! If you all like it, I'll release one every month for Qi Mastery, with a free wallpaper every 1-2 months. Qi Harmony members will also receive a random SFW/NSFW render every month.

Additionally, Qi Harmony and higher tiers can vote in a poll to choose a character for both free and paid wallpapers.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Serena's Face Model Change

While working on Chapter 3, I suddenly became unsatisfied with Serena's face model—it just didn’t feel right. So, I decided to change it… again. (Yes, this is the third time Serena's face has been changed!)

With her new look, I reshaped several aspects of her face:

- Slimmer and longer face
- Smaller eyes and irises
- Reduced the glow of her irises and applied a different shader
- Adjusted the size and angle of her jaw
- Made her chin slightly more pointed and wider
- Slightly increased the size of her lower lip to better fit the new face

Now, she looks more mature, her eyes appear sharper, and her overall vibe better suits her "royal" status.
Here’s a comparison from a frame in Chapter 3.

1729181075843.png

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Serena's Face Model Change

While working on Chapter 3, I suddenly became unsatisfied with Serena's face model—it just didn’t feel right. So, I decided to change it… again. (Yes, this is the third time Serena's face has been changed!)

With her new look, I reshaped several aspects of her face:

- Slimmer and longer face
- Smaller eyes and irises
- Reduced the glow of her irises and applied a different shader
- Adjusted the size and angle of her jaw
- Made her chin slightly more pointed and wider
- Slightly increased the size of her lower lip to better fit the new face

Now, she looks more mature, her eyes appear sharper, and her overall vibe better suits her "royal" status.
Here’s a comparison from a frame in Chapter 3.

View attachment 4142128
This change is stupid.... I like the older model

Reactions: DevinHesi
Feb 21, 2023
I would phrase that a little differently, but I prefer the old one, too. What kinda bothers me is that the eyes are much more unique and sharper in the right one rather than the left, which was supposedly a goal. The eyes in the left one I feel I have seen around much more in other works and they are far too dark to give a sense of sharpness, which in that case is mostly achieved by the expressions.

Last edited:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I would phrase that a little differently, but I prefer the old one, too. What kinda bothers is that the eyes are much more unique and sharper in the right one rather the left, which was supposedly a goal. The eyes in the left one I feel I have seen around much more in other works and they are far too dark to give a sense of sharpness, which in that case is mostly achieved by the expressions.
Completely agree. The eyes from the old model made her look unique. This was definitely an unnecessary change. I don‘t really see the point the dev was trying to make….

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes