4.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Tenchip3d0

Dec 25, 2020
Isekai + Cultivation. Haven't seen that yet in an AVN.
looks promising and doesn't shy away from action scenes.

some weird details though.
MC's sword should weight too much for pretty much everyone else, and yet when he fights with it, they block it easily, without any damage or struggle.
After the big fight in this update, MC never checks on the dragon. MC just thinks '"oh, must have gone back to his place", which makes no sense as the dragon literally promised to stay to protect MC. both to his mother, and to MC himself. that's not the kind of empty promise that should be dismissed that easily. MC should have been at least worried. his crutch and last resort is gone.
and we get the level and rank of everyone except the dragon...
the elemental born system doesn't make any sense right now. there is no explanation.
the marks on the forehead are not explained either. they clearly mean something, and they are rare enough that MC should have questioned them, especially when one lit up right before him.
let's hope that the sword dao technique is not used as a deus ex machina every time now. unlocking just when MC needs it will get old really fast. it was already bad here. MC didn't even need it. he would just use the first form from the start instead of breaking the barrier, and the match would be over.
being able to attack outside from inside a so-called impenetrable barrier is stupid. because it means the caster energy/qi is sent outside through the barrier, or that he manifests his energy/qi outside. then enemies can just sent their energy inside throug the barrier the same way, or manifest their power inside directly. seems like qi is just qi in that world and no one established that there are personal signatures. the only differing factor would then be blood, but there is no blood on energy/qi.
b4c52edeaf636825e498e0dd8d75d7bd.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Hanny2000 and HiP1

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
In case it helps anyone. When games like this have dozens of characters, I put them in an Excel sheet with the name and any relevant information about the character because if not, in subsequent updates I almost have to play everything again because I no longer remember who was who.
and although this game has help to see data about some characters, the information that you can put in the excel is what helps you and may not be the same as what you have in the game help description

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Or read a couple xianxia's and wuxia's. Most novels have similar realm names and conventions. Qi Refining -> Foundation -> Condensation -> Golden Core -> Origin Spirit -> Nascent Soul -> Soul Formation etc.

Especially Nascent Soul and Soul Formation are commonly used in most novels.

The Qi Transcendence realm is equivalent with Nascent Soul Realm. Both names are quite fitting since in the nascent soul realm, cultivators start to transcend their mortal shackles.

mmm... sect master is only 100 years old? Feels a bit young since the sect exists for 4k years. I'd expected that the sect master would be at least 500 or older.

I like the way the Mc broke through the first time; from crisis to opportunity and I also liked how Astrid fought; playing the pig to eat the tiger =D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesn't help with the issue at all though. the names aren't even the same... :D

the way MC breaks through the first realm, and the way Astrid hides her real power, are two very common tropes.
you can wonder if all the masters at transcendant level and above aren't hiding their real power too. especially MC's Master.

Eldranor, The Sect Master appear at the Contest is the Outer Court Master and he is 400 years old. He talk about his age with Elina. Which mean there is an Inner Sect Master. That person must be at least Qi Celestial
it's said explicitly that Eldranor replaces the current Sect Master because he went into some kind of meditation training to break through the next realm. seems to be 20 years or so.

the sect is at its most vulnerable now without its main master.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
In case it helps anyone. When games like this have dozens of characters, I put them in an Excel sheet with the name and any relevant information about the character because if not, in subsequent updates I almost have to play everything again because I no longer remember who was who.
and although this game has help to see data about some characters, the information that you can put in the excel is what helps you and may not be the same as what you have in the game help description
It doesn't help when the most memorable character trait they have is the color of their hair. Devs really should put an effort on making the girls feel like they're more than dating simulator templates.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
What? Astrid's qi level is higher than elina? Isn't it should be reversed?:eek:
Liana's new cloth~ Both the new and original one is great! :p
Why do I feel a little bit lag between cutscenes? It is not my computer's problem to cause it I think?:unsure:
Wait a minute.... Serena is 30 already?! I though she is just similar to yua!:eek:
Yua still the cutest one and the jealous face is so funny!:ROFLMAO:
Sill, she is cockblocking mc, why can't her to come later...:cautious:
YanYan the fox girl, will there be any scene when she is in the true fox form?:sneaky:
The deep blue sword's texture look shit when it compares to other texture, just like the dragon in ch1...:cautious:
So will we meet zula again? It seems there are still some secrets about her not telling to us...:unsure:
I hope we can have a better repay than just only a breakfast from reily you know:sneaky:
Of course lumi is also a main Li, so first master elina then master astrid and the future master lumi, mc is playing a sect master collection game I see~:sneaky:
The traditional war between red and blue! Yua vs serena, just let them fight! I love to see more cat fights between the girls!:cool:
So at last, a cultivation story will also have some villain LI, mostly be a princess or queen, just like vanny~:p

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Very nice. Good amount of content since February and the pacing is decent too. Not too rushed but also avoiding blablabla world explanation. 'Show, don't tell' as it should be.

Jul 21, 2023
I like this game a lot but I am very concerned it could fall prey to a problem which ruins a lot of AVNs. That being doing too much too soon, both in terms of story and girls.

You have to be in a rush during the opening to keep people interested, I get that, however we are past the opening now and we haven't slowed down much at all.

The MC is now uniquely powerful in three new ways, there are three new love interests, every major faction was introduced so quickly I forgot them all, and I don't feel I know much more about the original love interests than I did last update.

I think this story needs much slower pacing. The moments we shared with the redhead may not have been revolutionary character development (tough exterior but softer once you get to know her a bit, overachiever because of demanding parents, etc) but they were humanising.

I don't even remember her name but she feels more real to me than the Yua, Dayla, Liana and Layla, who all feel like alterations of the same template. And that's not to say that these characters can't be great, the redhead is pretty damn cliche but I like her, just that they aren't there yet. We need to spend more time getting to know what we've got.

Despite all that I am still looking forward to the next update, all the right ingredients are here for a really good AVN and I do believe the dev can deliver upon that.

D2bock

Sep 14, 2024
I like this game a lot but I am very concerned it could fall prey to a problem which ruins a lot of AVNs. That being doing too much too soon, both in terms of story and girls.

You have to be in a rush during the opening to keep people interested, I get that, however we are past the opening now and we haven't slowed down much at all.

The MC is now uniquely powerful in three new ways, there are three new love interests, every major faction was introduced so quickly I forgot them all, and I don't feel I know much more about the original love interests than I did last update.

I think this story needs much slower pacing. The moments we shared with the redhead may not have been revolutionary character development (tough exterior but softer once you get to know her a bit, overachiever because of demanding parents, etc) but they were humanising.

I don't even remember her name but she feels more real to me than the Yua, Dayla, Liana and Layla, who all feel like alterations of the same template. And that's not to say that these characters can't be great, the redhead is pretty damn cliche but I like her, just that they aren't there yet. We need to spend more time getting to know what we've got.

Despite all that I am still looking forward to the next update, all the right ingredients are here for a really good AVN and I do believe the dev can deliver upon that.
Yeah, Dusk said he rushed the story to introduce all the girls in this update. Lumi and Vanny weren’t supposed to be introduced this early on.

Reactions: AcuteAppleAngle

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It would be more interesting if there were more animations during fight scenes instead of having to keep clicking just to see the next part.

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022

Definitely agree. I think a heavy focus on fleshing out the girls beyond stock dating sim characters is sorely needed. I enjoyed the game but the characters were not a super strong point. Funnily enough the newer ones seem a lot more varied and interesting than the old ones. Like the only difference in my mind between Dayla, Liana and Layla is that one is short and the others have different colour hair. Personality wise they feel very similar. Whereas with the newer characters there is a lot more visual variety and variety in personalities.

Frankly, the redhead feels more like a main LI than the childhood friend. I honestly would prefer learning more about her and characters like the fox girl or the demon than the basic ass early LI's. Also, I am not super sure why we needed BOTH the fire sect leader AND her student as LI's. Maybe there is a reason for it, but the LI bloat is real and it seems like they share the same design space (another issue that Layla, Liana and Dayla have).

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Like I said, it was interesting but wish there were more full animations instead of having to click the screen so much.

4.70 star(s) 29 Votes