mide

Nov 28, 2017
i think it may have been removed because its not currently in the game. or if it is, i sure as hell cant find it. also is it going to be futa on male or male on futa... or both?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
i think it may have been removed because its not currently in the game. or if it is, i sure as hell cant find it. also is it going to be futa on male or male on futa... or both?
There is content with her, but it is kinda limited. By 0.6 we want to add a choice to enable or disable if she is a futa, to also expand on her content without causing so much distress

mide

Nov 28, 2017
There is content with her, but it is kinda limited. By 0.6 we want to add a choice to enable or disable if she is a futa, to also expand on her content without causing so much distress
im really liking the game so far. my fav characters is the goblin and the mushroom girl. but im looking forward to the futa content as well.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am glad you are allowing us to disable futa content. thank you

Reactions: xaznhashmierx

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
MaraTDuoDev So after playing whats avalible here I have to say, Awesome so far but I think you have gone overly ambitious with the Mind Control menu options considering currently there are 6-7 confirmed love/slave interests and I assume you will possible add 2-3 more,
you may wish to roll some of the option into each other like have 2 lists instead of 6, make love and lust (example once you get sex friend unlocked their inhabitions also drop at the same time with a sub-unlock) one section and submission and behaviours another (also example you unlock lv2 submissive and that gives you the subtle commands and with this unlocked you then get dialogue to unlock their alternate behaviour like the party girl one for the MILF) this will theoretically reduce needed grinding and also allow for more focused dialogue writting.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...i need to be sure before i pick the route (no i dont want to try and see because you cant unsee things and i dont want to ruin the game for me), so i have 1,5 questions:
Will there be any guys involved if i dont pick the harem route? And will my slimegirl go for it as female or will she mutate into some disgusting futa?
In short: Will the bachanal route only add (most wanted) lesbian content for the girls or will there be more (most hated) dicks?

Speaking of unwanted dicks, is or will there be a route for the brother that dont involves anything sexual? A loyal servant providing gadgets sounds nice, but i dont want some horny guy after me or my girls...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hmm...i need to be sure before i pick the route (no i dont want to try and see because you cant unsee things and i dont want to ruin the game for me), so i have 1,5 questions:
Will there be any guys involved if i dont pick the harem route? And will my slimegirl go for it as female or will she mutate into some disgusting futa?
In short: Will the bachanal route only add (most wanted) lesbian content for the girls or will there be more (most hated) dicks?

Speaking of unwanted dicks, is or will there be a route for the brother that dont involves anything sexual? A loyal servant providing gadgets sounds nice, but i dont want some horny guy after me or my girls...
I dont fully understand the first question.
You can play without public use content, and you dont need to romance men either, perhaps this would clarify those doubts.
You'll get to pick the slime's body in general.

People will be able to disable futa content in the future (soon-ish! not like there is much to avoid right now, anyhow)
For the brother, we'll add a route to transform him into a woman. The idea is to get this by march or april

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I dont fully understand the first question.
You can play without public use content, and you dont need to romance men either, perhaps this would clarify those doubts.
You'll get to pick the slime's body in general.

People will be able to disable futa content in the future (soon-ish! not like there is much to avoid right now, anyhow)
For the brother, we'll add a route to transform him into a woman. The idea is to get this by march or april
Will that include adding an alternate version of the scene in question, since Rowan still has a dick in "female" form? That's probably what they were referring to. I'm not a fan of dicks either, and while I'd happily let two women go at each other, I'm not interested in having one of my girls get fucked by another guy.

What also has me confused is the fact that when you're given the option to pick the harem route or not, the "not harem route" option is really just two members of the "harem" having sex with each other. I can't tell if that's all that the "not harem route" is, or if there will be people outside of the harem having sex with your harem members. For many people, harem members having sex with each other is a perfectly natural part of a harem route, so it's confusing to see a scene like that be used as the example of the "not harem route". It's unclear whether it's safe to pick that option or not, if we want harem members to have sex with each other and you but nobody else.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats exactly what i meant ^^

MaraTDuoDev
I would never play public use content and the current control limits are preventing that pretty good for now.
The scene i was refering to is the big choice between harem and bachanal route while the shroom girl is in heat and the slime girl was peeping. I already decided against the melon mode for the slime girl...to make it simple, if i choose harem i guess i will need to fuck the shroom girl again, but will there be a lesbian (=dickfree) or a futa scene if i pick the bachanal route? Or is it even worse? Considering the race infos in the book my cute slime girl could turn into a guy to fuck my poor shroom. Thats why i asked, i am all for a lesbian scene there and more later, but i dont want to see another dick in my shroom girl...or in any girl...or dicks in general. I am lesbian, so i prefer routes with more lesbian scenes and less dicks. We also dont know about future party members, so if there are any guys or futas planned, the bachanal route would force me to reload my current save to choose the harem route or drop the game if i run into unwanted scenes.

Good to know, i really look forward to disable futa stuff.
And this is a very useful info. Since i needed to control the brother i was afraid about the identical "settings" in his brain...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thats exactly what i meant ^^

MaraTDuoDev
I would never play public use content and the current control limits are preventing that pretty good for now.
The scene i was refering to is the big choice between harem and bachanal route while the shroom girl is in heat and the slime girl was peeping. I already decided against the melon mode for the slime girl...to make it simple, if i choose harem i guess i will need to fuck the shroom girl again, but will there be a lesbian (=dickfree) or a futa scene if i pick the bachanal route? Or is it even worse? Considering the race infos in the book my cute slime girl could turn into a guy to fuck my poor shroom. Thats why i asked, i am all for a lesbian scene there and more later, but i dont want to see another dick in my shroom girl...or in any girl...or dicks in general. I am lesbian, so i prefer routes with more lesbian scenes and less dicks. We also dont know about future party members, so if there are any guys or futas planned, the bachanal route would force me to reload my current save to choose the harem route or drop the game if i run into unwanted scenes.

Good to know, i really look forward to disable futa stuff.
And this is a very useful info. Since i needed to control the brother i was afraid about the identical "settings" in his brain...
About the bacchanal route and scene; in this specific instance, Rowen does use a dick to fuck Laia (the shroom girl), mostly because, art-wise is what we had available (a full lesbian scene would had required a new scene altogether) - also, we see the slime as... well, as a slime, so Rowen's "dick", and considering they are made of latex, isn't really different from a dildo/strap (I mean sure a dildo is usually made of rubber or silicone, but in this context it wouldn't be that different imo)

In the future, though, we'll make a full distinction from all scenes related to Rowen. If we can even afford it, commission a new one for that scene too.

You'll be able to disable futa content in the future, so although no more futas are planned for your party, in the case we go that route, it shouldn't matter. Male party members are also not planned yet, though you might be able to add Alistar to your party in the future... Which, since we will also add a way for you to transform him into a girl, it might not matter much either way.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay, then i go for the harem route, at least for now, thx.
Well, for me the material is pretty irrelevant, be it slime, rubber, plastic or flesh, be it gender, toy or magical enhancement, if its shaped like a dick i will hate it, in reality and in games ;)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

RatdungReggie

Jul 10, 2020
I saw 0.5 was finished back in November. I understand its a patreon exclusive for right now, but any idea when it'll be publicly released?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I saw 0.5 was finished back in November. I understand its a patreon exclusive for right now, but any idea when it'll be publicly released?
For that matter, there doesn't seem to be a link to the public version of 0.4 on the Patreon, which I'm pretty sure was supposed to go public sometime last month. Maybe the dev saw that it was already pirated and forgot to make it actually public...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...i wished those stupid pirates would focus on games without public releases or with heavy cut/censored public builds instead of pissing off the good devs...

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
...i wished those stupid pirates would focus on games without public releases or with heavy cut/censored public builds instead of pissing off the good devs...
I'm pretty sure they literally just forgot, not refused to make it public to the people who actually waited to somehow spite the people who didn't. Like, they probably saw that the public was already playing that version unofficially and so forgot that the official one hadn't had its settings changed.

Reactions: mrttao

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm pretty sure they literally just forgot, not refused to make it public to the people who actually waited to somehow spite the people who didn't. Like, they probably saw that the public was already playing that version unofficially and so forgot that the official one hadn't had its settings changed.
Last month a lot of things happened on our end, serious RL stuff, so that got us a bit distracted. We're going back on track now.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Do the women throw themselves at you, take charge, do all the work, and somehow your character just gets all the girls without doing anything? Do the women act like men and initiate the sex, or does your character actually seduce them and initiate the sex, like a normal man would do?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Do the women throw themselves at you, take charge, do all the work, and somehow your character just gets all the girls without doing anything? Do the women act like men and initiate the sex, or does your character actually seduce them and initiate the sex, like a normal man would do?
We are going to release our roadmap these days, but the next focus will be to add a way to build relationships that does not require mind control. I am not sure if this answers your question or not.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes