Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
For real though, can you share the patch notes for 0.5? I'm waiting to see the full patch notes before playing, and we skipped over that one.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
For real though, can you share the patch notes for 0.5? I'm waiting to see the full patch notes before playing, and we skipped over that one.
CHANGELOG:

The next relationship tier for Sybil. It should change most already existing scenes while adding a few new ones.

Similarly, we also added the next relationship tier for Ava, the guide.

A scene with Alistar. You need to have the second tier of your relationship with him.

5 short events in the city, including a family dinner on Wednesday and an event at the tavern on Thursday. We are working on making improvements to the UI so it'd be easier for you to find and track events around, but these are not available yet.

You can now add Rowen to the party (in the quest that requires it).

We fixed multiple bugs, typos and added a few QoL features (mostly related to the journal)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah when you sleep it updates the game, glad it worked!
Anything that can be done when you dont have any chance to sleep?

Last time I played I was in the guild and I cannot leave from there. Regardless if I use the Map or it simply becomes night, both time it crashes.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Anything that can be done when you dont have any chance to sleep?

Last time I played I was in the guild and I cannot leave from there. Regardless if I use the Map or it simply becomes night, both time it crashes.
Did you already delete the old version? I'd just load up the save there, move somewhere safe, and then switch to the new one.

Hmm... The Patreon link to the 0.4 download is still patron-locked (even though both it and 0.5 should be public by now), but fortunately(?) their website still hasn't updated to 0.5, so they have there.

Reactions: Cherubin25

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Did you already delete the old version? I'd just load up the save there, move somewhere safe, and then switch to the new one.

Hmm... The Patreon link to the 0.4 download is still patron-locked (even though both it and 0.5 should be public by now), but fortunately(?) their website still hasn't updated to 0.5, so they have a link to the 0.4 download there.
Thank you, did this just now! I would not have thought of that, thank you very much!

Tolaetheren

Aug 28, 2018
How do you unlock the new relationship tier with Laia? I've met the requirements in terms of relationship and control and it still is locked.

Reactions: swammy

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Have you progressed the main story? I haven't had troubles with it but I'll recheck it

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
The narrator is draining instead of funny, at last for me. So far, I don’t see much positive to the game being a Isekai adventure, we don’t learn much about the MC, there is no great mystery setup. What I saw from the MC made me dislike him. The only positive of that for me is that it’s fun to recognize the other people’s self. The grammar has its weaknesses. Nothing bad but noticeable, besides the use of pronounces, they can be a bit confusing sometimes. The writing seems a bit flimsy. The MC has two favourite foods and did two first quests, while one was from a family member, you could argue that it was not a real quest, but the narrator said it’s how these things go. The video game talk is a bit much for my taste, why do they talk about level? Why not ranks? Daily Quests, really?

They live in a town/village and there is a nudist community around and they never heard of them? Especially because they seem to murder non nudist that enter. Yeah, that sounds believable. Even if the skeletons are there for another reason, would be adventurer would probably hear of a nearby nudist community. Also does no one cares what happens to Adventurer? The quest giver told us herself that she sends over a dozen adventurer there already and no one finished the quest and no one did a bit research about it? Especially after some may died there?

Quest number three, with our mushroom friend. We accept to help her with the quest yet receive no information about it.

I wonder if the MC is supposed to be a villain/evil or simply ruthless. He knows that many adventurers fail early. He himself has no experience to speak of and is still in an unknown world. Yet influences someone trough mind control into sponsoring him, which is a huge financial risk for said person.

After Ava caught the MC trying is mind control attempt and during her explanation after that. I realized how little interest I have to see where the games goes. The writing during the lewd acts is boring. And in general, the MC gets handed everything he wants/needs without doing something himself. He has the rare OP mind control powers. He finds someone who can unlock his potential, so he doesn’t has do anything. He gets caught with his pants down and of course the girl agrees to be MCs partner in crime. That is completely boring. There is no real mystery besides the usual Isekai question of why or how he crossed worlds. He has no struggles to achieve his wimps and he doesn’t even have a real goal to work to. Stories live through struggle and obstacles to achieve a goal. Yet there is none in this game. Even the world building is the bare minimum. Boring!

Technical: The info bar in the right corner, the text sometimes moves during actions and Wednesday is such a long word, that it reaches into the daytime symbol.

Influencing Delta during quest number four doesn’t use mana, even trough the textbox indicates it.

Quest number five, when I check my stats Laia is not shown as my active party member, as long I’m at the city screen or any screen that is neither the guild or the MC room.

I would rank the game three out of five stars. Only because the art is so good and because there is barely any grind. Everything else is only worth two stars. It’s simply boring from a story world building point and the characters don’t really get a spotlight. The quest with our mushroom friend for example could show us something about her personality and abilities. Yet she didn’t do anything during the whole quest. Yes, its still early in the game and we won’t learn anything during the first quest with someone, but just give us anything besides the art.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Have you progressed the main story? I haven't had troubles with it but I'll recheck it
I've gotten the main story up to the part with the mysterious being in the guild, and my book says there's no more main story content in this version. The third relationship tier is still greyed out for both Laia and Ava, and the fourth is greyed out for Sybil, and I actually don't even have a star indicating which relationship tier I'm on with Laia (since you never actually got the chance to use your power on her). There's also a gold exclamation point that sometimes shows up on the map over the home in the morning, presumably indicating a quest, but I can't find any way to trigger it.

It's probably worth noting that pretty much everyone here will have jumped straight from 0.4 to 0.6, while most reports from your patrons will be people who went from 0.4 -> 0.5 -> 0.6, so if you see people reporting issues in one place that isn't being reported elsewhere, that could have something to do with it.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
The narrator is draining instead of funny, at last for me. So far, I don’t see much positive to the game being a Isekai adventure, we don’t learn much about the MC, there is no great mystery setup. What I saw from the MC made me dislike him. The only positive of that for me is that it’s fun to recognize the other people’s self. The grammar has its weaknesses. Nothing bad but noticeable, besides the use of pronounces, they can be a bit confusing sometimes. The writing seems a bit flimsy. The MC has two favourite foods and did two first quests, while one was from a family member, you could argue that it was not a real quest, but the narrator said it’s how these things go. The video game talk is a bit much for my taste, why do they talk about level? Why not ranks? Daily Quests, really?

They live in a town/village and there is a nudist community around and they never heard of them? Especially because they seem to murder non nudist that enter. Yeah, that sounds believable. Even if the skeletons are there for another reason, would be adventurer would probably hear of a nearby nudist community. Also does no one cares what happens to Adventurer? The quest giver told us herself that she sends over a dozen adventurer there already and no one finished the quest and no one did a bit research about it? Especially after some may died there?

Quest number three, with our mushroom friend. We accept to help her with the quest yet receive no information about it.

I wonder if the MC is supposed to be a villain/evil or simply ruthless. He knows that many adventurers fail early. He himself has no experience to speak of and is still in an unknown world. Yet influences someone trough mind control into sponsoring him, which is a huge financial risk for said person.

After Ava caught the MC trying is mind control attempt and during her explanation after that. I realized how little interest I have to see where the games goes. The writing during the lewd acts is boring. And in general, the MC gets handed everything he wants/needs without doing something himself. He has the rare OP mind control powers. He finds someone who can unlock his potential, so he doesn’t has do anything. He gets caught with his pants down and of course the girl agrees to be MCs partner in crime. That is completely boring. There is no real mystery besides the usual Isekai question of why or how he crossed worlds. He has no struggles to achieve his wimps and he doesn’t even have a real goal to work to. Stories live through struggle and obstacles to achieve a goal. Yet there is none in this game. Even the world building is the bare minimum. Boring!

Technical: The info bar in the right corner, the text sometimes moves during actions and Wednesday is such a long word, that it reaches into the daytime symbol.

Influencing Delta during quest number four doesn’t use mana, even trough the textbox indicates it.

Quest number five, when I check my stats Laia is not shown as my active party member, as long I’m at the city screen or any screen that is neither the guild or the MC room.

I would rank the game three out of five stars. Only because the art is so good and because there is barely any grind. Everything else is only worth two stars. It’s simply boring from a story world building point and the characters don’t really get a spotlight. The quest with our mushroom friend for example could show us something about her personality and abilities. Yet she didn’t do anything during the whole quest. Yes, its still early in the game and we won’t learn anything during the first quest with someone, but just give us anything besides the art.
To my shame I forgot something to mention. The quest system is great! That is how an RPG works people! Stats that influence the gameplay loop and other stuff to influence the game and choices with it.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'm curious.
I am trying to get Mike's level up which requires 50 Control and 25 Relation.

I only have the opportunity to "change" his level every few days, not sure
when/why.

Soooo, no matter what I do, his Relation stat changes all the time. One day
I've gotten it up to 50 or higher so the next day or time that I have a chance
to 'change' his level, the Relation will be much lower. Even if I Bond with
him every day.

I think this happened w the Mom as well but I wasn't really paying enough
attention at the time.

Sorry if this is a silly question.
I'd also like to be able to click on the book and check stats but that doesn't
seem to work, it only shows the Mom's control score.

Also, in the book, it sometimes shows both my party members and sometimes only 1.

(I think I'm just not getting something about this game?)

Sorry....will shut up now....lol
Thanks
Cheers

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm curious.
I am trying to get Mike's level up which requires 50 Control and 25 Relation.

I only have the opportunity to "change" his level every few days, not sure
when/why.

Soooo, no matter what I do, his Relation stat changes all the time. One day
I've gotten it up to 50 or higher so the next day or time that I have a chance
to 'change' his level, the Relation will be much lower. Even if I Bond with
him every day.

I think this happened w the Mom as well but I wasn't really paying enough
attention at the time.

Sorry if this is a silly question.
I'd also like to be able to click on the book and check stats but that doesn't
seem to work, it only shows the Mom's control score.

Also, in the book, it sometimes shows both my party members and sometimes only 1.

(I think I'm just not getting something about this game?)

Sorry....will shut up now....lol
Thanks
Cheers
No, I think we need to check some things, tho relationship shouldn't be changing maybe we have a mistake somewhere that's resetting it. We are working to fix these things

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
No, I think we need to check some things, tho relationship shouldn't be changing maybe we have a mistake somewhere that's resetting it. We are working to fix these things

Thank you so very much, then.
That makes me feel much better as
well as a bit less stupid.... lol

Just started a new game to see if I can be a bit more
efficient at it this time. You're doing a fantastic job, I love it!

Cheers
Merry Christmas

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oh yeah, I noticed something weird about Sybil's relationship level being at 80 one time when I checked (which seemed unusually high, especially since I didn't do that many events with her the last time I played), but after bonding with her one time it went down to 75. Further bonding kept it at 75.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
For my case, I believe I have reach the end as it is now. I have done the Christmas quest, but still can't get Laila to s. friend status.
you need her control to be 75 and relation stat to be 50 to be s friend...maybe you haven't reached it?

if both conditions are fulfilled, go to her when she's in the tavern, click on her, press the brain icon in the top left corner, click the double heart, click on sex friend, then submit

if you can't do this, then you have a bug or maybe the game thinks you haven't even been close friend with her (or something), so try to do the close friend thing

I did once have similar problem with Sybil where I couldn't increase her lvl, where instead of her relationship being "acquaitance", "close", etc it was a number...don't think the same is the case for you tho (since it was patched afaik)

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes