MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
We are going to add a very simple toggle for futa content.
If on, futa characters will stay futa, otherwise they'll be female.
This will change Aldit, and female version of Rowen. Flat rowen is going to stay "male" because its kinda too much trouble.
About pronouns, we'll think about it.
Also idk, I considered rowen a fairly gender-neutral name, but perhaps I am wrong

Reactions: leechurch

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
This will change Aldit, and female version of Rowen. Flat rowen is going to stay "male" because its kinda too much trouble.
Also idk, I considered rowen a fairly gender-neutral name, but perhaps I am wrong
yeah Rowen is gender-neutral...not that common of a gender-neutral name like Robin tho I guess
tho Rowan literally means red-haired (which Rowen name is a respelling of) and our Rowen isn't....well...a redhead exactly (pinkish still feels close to red, so it kinda works?) :p

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The toggle will be nice.
Sadly rowen will stay ruined. I really liked her from the beginning just the way we met, without ugly udders or a disgusting dick. She wasnt flat either, just perfect sized and in no way manly.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
The toggle will be nice.
Sadly rowen will stay ruined. I really liked her from the beginning just the way we met, without ugly udders or a disgusting dick. She wasnt flat either, just perfect sized and in no way manly.
we don't know if they had a dick or not when we first met (most likely did tho)... Rowen was taking the form of a male after all

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
1671630331676.png
Doesnt look male at all, neither the chest nor the missing bulge. She was 100% female until that damn decision to change either upper or lower parts...

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
View attachment 2252548
Doesnt look male at all, neither the chest nor the missing bulge. She was 100% female until that damn decision to change either upper or lower parts...
mate, the devs always planned this version of Rowen to be male with the big breasted one to be for female and futa...Rowen is a "they", neither male nor female but gender fluid (literally in this case being a slime and all) or genderless (as slime are described as)...Rowen looked androgynous from the start, but the default look is still their gender fluid form, which is the form they still use while having a dick

asking the dev made it clear that, they initially wanted Rowen to have even bigger tits (they told the artist to draw it like the characters of Warlock and Boobs), so I have no clue where you thought default Rowen was a "she" or that the devs later decided to change how they look

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
View attachment 2252548
???
Do you know rowen only has two sprites, this and the one with bigger breast.
This is the sprite we use for the "male" form too.
You can check the files or the code if you doubt me

Reactions: michalgarbowski

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Is breast expansion optional? Can't imagine it would be since you'd have to make every scene twice, but never hurts to ask

Last edited:

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Stuck at: Get your family under your influence. I have finished with Alistair and Sybil is at tier 3 relationship..i can't do nothing anymore, any advice ?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, if i remember correctly there were only 2 levels possible before, so the new level 3 should not be obtainable before the quest says so...thats something the dev should look into.

Hentai058

Mar 14, 2021
I'm also locked in all the Laia relationship tiers, where the new tier is greyed out even though I meet all the conditions and am up to date with the main quest. Actually, I don't seem to be on any tier at all, since there's no star next to any of them ...

EDIT: Looking into the save, I don't even have a variable for Laia's relationship tier. I have a lai_rel integer variable set at 5, but no lai_rel string variable at all, whereas my other characters have a string [X]_rel variable with the value set at "close".

Can't fix it because the save editor cannot add a new variable in the save, but I think I found the origin of the bug.

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is breast expansion optional? Can't imagine it would be since you'd have to make every scene twice, but never hurts to ask
Not really. Most of the early game stuff is just to show the player what they'll be able to do, but they will not forced to it afterwards

Reactions: Crese1967895

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Well, if i remember correctly there were only 2 levels possible before, so the new level 3 should not be obtainable before the quest says so...thats something the dev should look into.
I am not sure if I understand what's going on here, but there have been some reports about bugs that we are working on it already

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm also locked in all the Laia relationship tiers, where the new tier is greyed out even though I meet all the conditions and am up to date with the main quest. Actually, I don't seem to be on any tier at all, since there's no star next to any of them ...

EDIT: Looking into the save, I don't even have a variable for Laia's relationship tier. I have a lai_rel integer variable set at 5, but no lai_rel string variable at all, whereas my other characters have a string [X]_rel variable with the value set at "close".

Can't fix it because the save editor cannot add a new variable in the save, but I think I found the origin of the bug.
Yeah that was an error we have. We fixed it in the latest version but if you loaded an old save it might fuck it up

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I am not sure if I understand what's going on here, but there have been some reports about bugs that we are working on it already
You need to corrupt your family to level 2, report back at the guild, then you get the dinner event and need to corrupt the brother to level 3.
If you do it in this order (or played the last update without level 3 ^^) there is no problem, but it looks like you can corrupt the brother right away to level 3 without being told to do so and this seems to mess with the questline. The simple solution would be a level 2 limit until you report back to the guild and then unlock the possibility to raise corruption to level 3 during the dinner event.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
You need to corrupt your family to level 2, report back at the guild, then you get the dinner event and need to corrupt the brother to level 3.
If you do it in this order (or played the last update without level 3 ^^) there is no problem, but it looks like you can corrupt the brother right away to level 3 without being told to do so and this seems to mess with the questline. The simple solution would be a level 2 limit until you report back to the guild and then unlock the possibility to raise corruption to level 3 during the dinner event.
Alright, now I see.
Yes I need to check it out, this might indeed fuck up with the questline a bit

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes