Apr 18, 2022
you need her control to be 75 and relation stat to be 50 to be s friend...maybe you haven't reached it?

if both conditions are fulfilled, go to her when she's in the tavern, click on her, press the brain icon in the top left corner, click the double heart, click on sex friend, then submit

if you can't do this, then you have a bug or maybe the game thinks you haven't even been close friend with her (or something), so try to do the close friend thing

I did once have similar problem with Sybil where I couldn't increase her lvl, where instead of her relationship being "acquaitance", "close", etc it was a number...don't think the same is the case for you tho (since it was patched afaik)
Yeah, I got that. Still can't do it. My relationship seems to be broken, it shows 110, thought the cap was 100.

I had the same problem with Sybil as you, but as you said it got patched.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Oh yeah, I noticed something weird about Sybil's relationship level being at 80 one time when I checked (which seemed unusually high, especially since I didn't do that many events with her the last time I played), but after bonding with her one time it went down to 75. Further bonding kept it at 75.
Yes the relationship is capped, it shouldn't never have gone above 75 tho so there is a mistake somewhere

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
the art looks fantastic, is it time to but i wanted to wait for more content before diving in. is there a decent amount of content yet?
That it is not up to me to say, how much is a decent amount to you? We have a handful of sex scenes, and many others like BJs, HJs, grope, etc

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
For my case, I believe I have reach the end as it is now. I have done the Christmas quest, but still can't get Laila to s. friend status.
Gonna check it out, but idk why I could do it, but perhaps I cheated my way to test some things so idk...

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Yeah, I got that. Still can't do it. My relationship seems to be broken, it shows 110, thought the cap was 100.

I had the same problem with Sybil as you, but as you said it got patched.
the game needs you to sleep after each update to properly patch things...maybe the patch got bugged or something

send me your save perhaps?
I can patch the problem if you want

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
To bad the only new scene for my favorit slimegirl is a forced dickmutant, so overall no new scene for her after reloading. I really hope for a global setting soon, it sucks to run into dicks -,-

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
To bad the only new scene for my favorit slimegirl is a forced dickmutant, so overall no new scene for her after reloading. I really hope for a global setting soon, it sucks to run into dicks -,-
you had the option to change her into female (when Rowen asked if we would like their tits to be bigger or normal)....choosing bigger gives you female version of the scene...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tho yes, since Rowen is gender fluid (literally), having an option allowing players to change their gender at will would be great

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
you had the option to change her into female (when Rowen asked if we would like their tits to be bigger or normal)....choosing bigger gives you female version of the scene...
So i need to choose between cow and mutant? Sorry, but if i need to choose for my favorite girl to become either unattractive or outright disgusting its not really a choice :(

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
So i need to choose between cow and mutant? Sorry, but if i need to choose for my favorite girl to become either unattractive or outright disgusting its not really a choice :(
most girls in this game have similar or bigger tits than Rowen, their tits ain't even close to being "cow"...check the game Warlock and Boobs...now those are cow tits

anyways it's your preference I guess, but you can't say the game doesn't have female version of Rowen's sex scene when there is a female version of the sex scene, just coz you just don't like how the tits look

the dev is already planning to do male, female and futa version for Rowen and so having to add a 4th version aka non-titted female version ain't worth it at that point (will add too much unnecessary time and cost)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tho yes, since Rowen is gender fluid (literally), having an option allowing players to change their gender at will would be great
To be fair, not being a fan of big tits does not mean that someone is into Futas.

So if the option is "big tits and female" and "small tits and futa", it is not really good IMO. I went for the big tits, because this is my thing, but I would have been disappointed as well if the other option is forced Futa.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
To be fair, not being a fan of big tits does not mean that someone is into Futas.

So if the option is "big tits and female" and "small tits and futa", it is not really good IMO. I went for the big tits, because this is my thing, but I would have been disappointed as well if the other option is forced Futa.
it isn't small tits and a futa...it is big tits female, no tits male and big tits futa

the futa version isn't added yet, so anybody fucking no tits Rowen is fucking the male version of Rowen not futa

Apr 18, 2022
the game needs you to sleep after each update to properly patch things...maybe the patch got bugged or something

send me your save perhaps?
I can patch the problem if you want
Well, I couldn't have done the Christmas part without sleeping and patching, so of course I have already done that. Thanks for the offer, but this is so small an issue, that I won't bother with sending you my file. I will just wait for the next update.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Well, I couldn't have done the Christmas part without sleeping and patching, so of course I have already done that. Thanks for the offer, but this is so small an issue, that I won't bother with sending you my file. I will just wait for the next update.
well let's hope the devs can find the issue and patch it by then

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
anyways it's your preference I guess, but you can't say the game doesn't have female version of Rowen's sex scene when there is a female version of the sex scene, just coz you just don't like how the tits look
The problem is that the game doesn't tell you that you're choosing between male and female there, it just asks if you want Rowen's tits to be bigger. They probably didn't know that changed their gender until you pointed it out. So they wouldn't have seen that alternate scene, and had no reason to expect it to be that different.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
The problem is that the game doesn't tell you that you're choosing between male and female there, it just asks if you want Rowen's tits to be bigger. They probably didn't know that changed their gender until you pointed it out. So they wouldn't have seen that alternate scene, and had no reason to expect it to be that different.
I guess...the devs are planning on overhauling the system in the coming few updates, so I guess these suggestions would be taken into account

tho I would like to say that those who want to suggest things regarding the game to visit the games discord server and leave suggestions since they are more active there

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Could also start calling her
Rowena from that point on.... I would..

I agree w the definite change to Female vs
just a guy with tits. Even the sex scene after
doesn't totally make it clear, I think... would have to go look again.

If I'm out of line or off topic for that conversation, forgive me....I didn't
read it all.

Cheers All

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes