hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
We are going to release our roadmap these days, but the next focus will be to add a way to build relationships that does not require mind control. I am not sure if this answers your question or not.
OH, it's mind control. I somehow missed that tag. But building relationships without mind control would be much better, of course people are into mind control love mind control, so whatever path you choose, it's all good, thx for response.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
How does the patch alter the story if it's supposed to be an isekai where you swap places with an alternate dimension mc?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How does the patch alter the story if it's supposed to be an isekai where you swap places with an alternate dimension mc?
The protagonist is still pretending to be his alternate universe self, and as a result he refers to his counterpart's adoptive mother and brother (who are the counterparts of his own biological mother and brother) as his mother and brother. Without the patch, it uses the words roommate and landlady instead.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
OH, it's mind control. I somehow missed that tag. But building relationships without mind control would be much better, of course people are into mind control love mind control, so whatever path you choose, it's all good, thx for response.
No problem! Yes, right now, you can't romance them through any other mean, but that will change in a few months!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The protagonist is still pretending to be his alternate universe self, and as a result he refers to his counterpart's adoptive mother and brother (who are the counterparts of his own biological mother and brother) as his mother and brother. Without the patch, it uses the words roommate and landlady instead.
Wait wait wait so even the alternate universe mc is adopted!? How is this even incest then? It sounds about as loosely associated to family as that Corrupted Kingdoms game where one lady has a mommy fetish and so they slapped an incest tag on it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
that Corrupted Kingdoms game where one lady has a mommy fetish and so they slapped an incest tag on it.
Actually, the incest in CK refers to several mother/daughter pairs of side characters, not anyone related to the protagonist. Also one race that's composed entirely of people who are immediate family within one generation of each other, and still regularly fuck each other. People tend to forget that not all incest refers to the protagonist's family.

And technically I don't think it's been confirmed yet that the protagonist is adopted, although his "mother" and "brother" are elves while he's human, and the dev said there's a reason for that.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Wait wait wait so even the alternate universe mc is adopted!? How is this even incest then? It sounds about as loosely associated to family as that Corrupted Kingdoms game where one lady has a mommy fetish and so they slapped an incest tag on it.
No, but the "landlord" is human, that's why he looks human, but actually he is an "half elf"

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oh, I didn't realize a new update was posted. It seems we skipped 0.5, though... Does anyone have the patch notes for that? It's still restricted on their Patreon, and the changelog here jumps from 0.4 to 0.6.

No, but the "landlord" is human
Ah, my bad. So the reason for it wasn't adoption, just a dominant/recessive form of racial expression instead of the classic "half-elf".

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hilarious response. I mean, accurate but funny because it's starting
to remind me of a song from way back called
I'm My Own Grandpa

Cheers

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hilarious response. I mean, accurate but funny because it's starting
to remind me of a song from way back called
I'm My Own Grandpa

Cheers
Many many years ago when I was twenty-three,
I was married to a widow who was pretty as could be.
This widow had a grown-up daughter who had hair of red.
My father fell in love with her and soon they too were wed.
I'm my own grandpa.
I'm my own grandpa.
It's funny, I know, but it really is so.
I'm my own grandpa.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Could you find a more reliable download site for the incest patch? Anonfiles has been unreachable all day. Thanx.

Dec 17, 2020
Has anyoneelse the problem that it crashes if you want to open the Map or do any events with ava?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/characters/ava/ava interactions.rpy", line 236, in script call
    call ava_check_stats from _call_ava_check_stats_2
  File "game/script/characters/ava/ava interactions.rpy", line 257, in script
    if ava_inh_stat >= 50:
  File "game/script/characters/ava/ava interactions.rpy", line 257, in <module>
    if ava_inh_stat >= 50:
NameError: name 'ava_inh_stat' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/characters/ava/ava interactions.rpy", line 236, in script call
    if ava_inh_stat >= 50:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if ava_inh_stat >= 50:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Crossworlds 0.6
Sun Dec 18 08:45:20 2022

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Has anyoneelse the problem that it crashes if you want to open the Map or do any events with ava?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if ava_inh_stat >= 50:
    if ava_inh_stat >= 50:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if ava_inh_stat >= 50:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if ava_inh_stat >= 50:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Crossworlds 0.6
Sun Dec 18 08:45:20 2022
If you are loading an old save, maybe is that.

If you haven't updated the game yet (just go to sleep and you should get a msg telling you that it did updated), perhaps is that.
If not, I'll be checking it out, but we didn't had bugs so far

Dec 17, 2020
If you are loading an old save, maybe is that.

If you haven't updated the game yet (just go to sleep and you should get a msg telling you that it did updated), perhaps is that.
If not, I'll be checking it out, but we didn't had bugs so far
Yeah I used an old save, sleept and now it works.
Thanks mate

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes