Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Regarding the spoiler, you know semen isn't made in the balls, right? If you had no balls, you would still produce cum, since that is produced in the prostate, it just wouldn't have any sperm cells in it and you wouldn't be able to achieve an erection naturally due to lack of testosterone.
Well technically, the prostate gland only produces 25-30% of the vicious liquid that semen is made of, it is like responsible for making the semen alkaline so that sperms can survive, meanwhile the seminal vesicles are what produces 65-75% of it, then we have Cowper's gland that makes like precum to lubricate the pathway, and even testes contribute in making the fluid that is semen, but I will own up to my mistake and say I should've been more careful, what I basically was trying to say was the MC having dry orgasm, basically having no balls, and well getting the prostate rammed hard enough which happens anyways to get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 247alt9

Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
So, I have to ask, what happened to all the male characters, are there just no more male NPCs being added to the game since launch? I played it way back when and was keeping an eye on this but the changelogs are just female characters upon female characters.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
So, I have to ask, what happened to all the male characters, are there just no more male NPCs being added to the game since launch? I played it way back when and was keeping an eye on this but the changelogs are just female characters upon female characters.
Well saying that there haven't been any male characters added since launch is definitely an exaggeration, but it is true that there have been less male characters added into the game recently. The fifth dungeon definitely doesn't have many scenes with male characters, and the sixth dungeon so far has none. I haven't been focusing at all on the what gender of characters I'm adding, but I think I've probably just been making futa characters in most cases where I want a character to have a penis. I can probably try and return to having a more even mix of scenes being added though, now that you've brought it up.

Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
Well saying that there haven't been any male characters added since launch is definitely an exaggeration, but it is true that there have been less male characters added into the game recently. The fifth dungeon definitely doesn't have many scenes with male characters, and the sixth dungeon so far has none. I haven't been focusing at all on the what gender of characters I'm adding, but I think I've probably just been making futa characters in most cases where I want a character to have a penis. I can probably try and return to having a more even mix of scenes being added though, now that you've brought it up.
It's your game, and you obviously can do whatever you want it with and are most comfortable with, I didn't mean to disparage the game if it came off that way, I was being genuine with my question.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
It's your game, and you obviously can do whatever you want it with and are most comfortable with, I didn't mean to disparage the game if it came off that way, I was being genuine with my question.
I didn't take your comment as an insult or anything, I was just pointing out that there have been quite a few male characters added after the initial launch of the game, but you're right in saying that there haven't been any recently. I'm not opposed to adding more content with male characters, especially if players have been missing that kind of content recently. I already have an idea for at least one new scene, though it's with existing male characters.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
who is the artist?
There are two main artists working on the game at the moment. The main artist is , who did the art for the first three images on the main page here. The second artist is , who did the last image you can see on this page. There are three other artists who have worked on the game in the past but have stopped doing commissions for it, they generally don't make up a lot of the art that is available now though.

Reactions: LandBeach

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
so i take it the .48 veriosn i fond in TF games site is not real? i downloaded it and did not have any of my saves in it
I'm not sure what you mean. It is real, did you move your save folder from your old game version to the 0.48 folder? Assuming you're not playing the web version.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean. It is real, did you move your save folder from your old game version to the 0.48 folder? Assuming you're not playing the web version.
i think they are referring to that the F95 version is still at v0.47

wile the version on TFGamessight is up to version v0.48.6

so this one is lagging behind.

so i take it the .48 veriosn i fond in TF games site is not real? i downloaded it and did not have any of my saves in it
and in case you have never copied saves from "RPG Maker MV" games before, well you need to go to the folder marked "www" where you game is located, and find the "save" folder and from there you need to copy the save files as well as the file called "locale.rpgsave" else you won't find your save data in game.

probably easiest to just copy the entire save folder.

also NEVER copy a newer (rpg maker/Ren-py Game's) version over the old one, that will only result in bug's in most/many cases, unless told it is okey otherwise by the developer/moder in question.

Dischorded

Aug 5, 2019
According to walkthrough: "If you’ve seen her first two sex scenes, her blowjob scene, and you’ve finished the first dungeon, you can view a pegging scene with Beatrice."
But the only scenes I get are the two dates and 69. Am I missing something?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
According to walkthrough: "If you’ve seen her first two sex scenes, her blowjob scene, and you’ve finished the first dungeon, you can view a pegging scene with Beatrice."
But the only scenes I get are the two dates and 69. Am I missing something?
You're only missing the fact that I (accidentally) lied in the walkthrough. The requirement for that scene is actually to have finished the second dungeon. Sorry about that. I've updated the walkthrough with that fix now, thanks for letting me know about the issue.
i think they are referring to that the F95 version is still at v0.47

wile the version on TFGamessight is up to version v0.48.6

so this one is lagging behind.
Right, forgot to update the page, thanks for the reminder.
Version 0.48, pre-patched to 0.48.6, is now publicly available. I'll report the post to have the OP updated shortly, but here's the mega download folder for now:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: OHHereWeGoAgain

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
The game has the "vaginal sex" tag, so who's vagina are we sexing?
Are you asking for like a list? Because that would be a long list. Katie, Daisy, Alexandra and Ann are probably the top contenders, but you can have sex with most of the vagina-wielding characters, with the exception of Beatrice and some characters that only have one or two scenes, which would be mostly enemies.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Are you asking for like a list? Because that would be a long list. Katie, Daisy, Alexandra and Ann are probably the top contenders, but you can have sex with most of the vagina-wielding characters, with the exception of Beatrice and some characters that only have one or two scenes, which would be mostly enemies.
That's actually good to know. But I have another question. Is it possible for our character to avoid being penetrated?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CrossdressingInCamelot-0.48.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Anyone here ever try getting this running on the steam deck? I play most of the RPGMaker games I follow on there, and every last one of them works fine, but when I try to start up CiC it never plays.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes