KUTAFUKTA

Oct 18, 2021
hello, is there a function to return the old dialog style, when the dialog was displayed with separate messages, and not with one (sorry for my bad English))

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I might have ran across another issue. I've finished dungeon 5, and there doesn't seem to be any way of starting dungeon 6. There's no option to return the quest of the dungeon 5, and the next one doesn't show up in the quest board either. I'm aware it should be somewhere in the church, I've done all the content there prior to finishing dungeon 5, but nothing new happens whenever I try going to the church again (I always spawn in front of sister Ann). Unless I actually have to find alexander somewhere in town first, it seems like a bug.

Mega (Save 20 is the most recent one)
Sorry for the late reply, I usually check here everyday, but I completely forgot about it for a few days. Are you using an older version of the game for some reason? At one point, there was a bug where the variable used to see if you have a quest to hand in or not was bugged for the end of the 5th dungeon quest, but that should have been fixed a while ago, and there's even a backup event in town to try and fix this bug, so the only way I can see you still getting it is to have finished the quest a while ago. Regardless, it should be fixed with your save, on file 21. I just changed the variable and walked into the guild to make sure the hand-in option was there. Thanks for letting me know about that.

hello, is there a function to return the old dialog style, when the dialog was displayed with separate messages, and not with one (sorry for my bad English))
No, it's not something that is done automatically, unfortunately, I set up the grouped messages myself, so it's not really possible to undo it. It's supposed to make it easier to read during longer conversations, especially with a lot of short messages back to back, as pressing Z a ton to get through them can be annoying.

neddyy

Jun 26, 2019
Sorry for the late reply, I usually check here everyday, but I completely forgot about it for a few days. Are you using an older version of the game for some reason? At one point, there was a bug where the variable used to see if you have a quest to hand in or not was bugged for the end of the 5th dungeon quest, but that should have been fixed a while ago, and there's even a backup event in town to try and fix this bug, so the only way I can see you still getting it is to have finished the quest a while ago. Regardless, it should be fixed with your save, on file 21. I just changed the variable and walked into the guild to make sure the hand-in option was there. Thanks for letting me know about that. Mega
No worries! While I'm able to return the quest itself on the new save file, the 6th dungeon still won't show up on the quest board at all. The game's current version is 0.48.6, which I believe to be the newest one.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
No worries! While I'm able to return the quest itself on the new save file, the 6th dungeon still won't show up on the quest board at all. The game's current version is 0.48.6, which I believe to be the newest one.
Since you're waiting on Alexander to make an appearance and give you clues on where to head next to track down the cult at that point, the dungeon isn't available through the quest board. I'll add a note to make it more clear, but you need to head to the bar and sleep, at which point an event will trigger to start the next dungeon.

Reactions: neddyy

KUTAFUKTA

Oct 18, 2021
No, it's not something that is done automatically, unfortunately, I set up the grouped messages myself, so it's not really possible to undo it. It's supposed to make it easier to read during longer conversations, especially with a lot of short messages back to back, as pressing Z a ton to get through them can be annoying.
understood. thanks for the answer

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

LilysShadow

Formerly 'LilyShadow'
Jul 22, 2019
I got this error after finally updating from .45 to .48 and once i copied my save folder to the new version I get this error. I don't know if it's because I'm on joiplay or what. Attached the save file

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
Probably not gonna happen but would be pretty cool to have an option to start the mc off with a smaller penis, and have alternate more teasing variants to the earlier scenes in the game.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I got this error after finally updating from .45 to .48 and once i copied my save folder to the new version I get this error. I don't know if it's because I'm on joiplay or what. Attached the save file
Version 0.47 broke old saves because of a plugin I added. There’s a guide on how to transfer your save so it should still work, but I just did it for you since you’d already uploaded your file, so you can just download the attached save folder and it should work. Keep in mind this doesn’t transfer things over 100%. Some events may retrigger, though most won’t, you will have lost all your clothes, and your level will be set to 1. Once you leave the sorcerer’s cauldron (which is where you are on that save now), you’ll be able to set your level, and will gain some silver to go buy back your clothing. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Probably not gonna happen but would be pretty cool to have an option to start the mc off with a smaller penis, and have alternate more teasing variants to the earlier scenes in the game.
While I could have the player start with a smaller penis, I wouldn't be going back and adding earlier events based around that. And if there aren't events for that, it kind of just means you'll experience less penis shrinking related events, so I'm not sure if it's really worth doing at that point.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes