1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Which character do you like more?

• Total voters

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Classic.

I hate Sandbox but easy to cheat so easy to try.

Animations arnt a must but i think it hurts ya in this type of game. Grind, Grind, Grind, Need a reward...............

Last edited:
Reactions: MFN

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can you at least get the stepdad kicked out of the house reasonably quickly or will he be like a dark cloud hanging over the game, whether you play with NTR avoided or not? For myself not interested in having to keep working on stepdad getting nothing instead of being able to work on getting into a relation with the women. That first is boring as hell, while the second is why you play a game with incest characters in the end romantically.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Can you at least get the stepdad kicked out of the house reasonably quickly or will he be like a dark cloud hanging over the game, whether you play with NTR avoided or not? For myself not interested in having to keep working on stepdad getting nothing instead of being able to work on getting into a relation with the women. That first is boring as hell, while the second is why you play a game with incest characters in the end romantically.
I will add Ntr (on/off) in cheats.

Reactions: DA22

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey everyone!
Some news:
1)
2)

Ps: i will add developments plan (roadmap) in op later:)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
STEPFATHER (...) YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET RID OF HIM IN THE FUTURE
I like that. :cool:

Except if stepfather is likable and mc can have sex with him, too. Then I'm all for an MMFFF family harem.

Edit: MFN I wasn't joking btw. But don't worry, I know that my chances of such routes are slim.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I like that. :cool:

Except if stepfather is likable and mc can have sex with him, too. Then I'm all for an MMFFF family harem.

Edit: MFN I wasn't joking btw. But don't worry, I know that my chances of such routes are slim.
If you about gay genre - sorry, I don't want to offend anyone, but these genres will never be in my games

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
U mean delete stepfather from game and add aunt or another girl?:unsure:
what i really meant was turning him in to a shemale, but your suggestion would work too
for example for those who wnat too keep him but do not want to get NTR content and are into trans/futa content you could change him into a shemale at somepoint.

then there is an option to get rid of him, your original plan, you could add another girl if you want but you do not have to

and the third option too keep him and get NTR content

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
what i really meant was turning him in to a shemale, but your suggestion would work too
for example for those who wnat too keep him but do not want to get NTR content and are into trans/futa content you could change him into a shemale at somepoint.

then there is an option to get rid of him, your original plan, you could add another girl if you want but you do not have to

and the third option too keep him and get NTR content
Ah, i understand you. About gay, trans, futa etc - this will never happen in my games.
NTR and not NTR will be in my games, but optional.
In part 2 there will be option kick out stepfather, if you don't like ntr :)

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Ah, i understand you. About gay, trans, futa etc - this will never happen in my games.
NTR and not NTR will be in my games, but optional.
In part 2 there will be option kick out stepfather, if you don't like ntr :)
okay than you could add another girl like an aunt or sister of the mc whern you kick the father out, i think more girls will always be good in the eyes of this community :D(y)

• Red Heart

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If you about gay genre
Bisexual, not gay. So far I have only found one incest game here where you can have sex with your sisters AND your brother. That's an untapped market. Speaking as a bisexual man. :)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Bisexual, not gay. So far I have only found one incest game here where you can have sex with your sisters AND your brother. That's an untapped market. Speaking as a bisexual man. :)
yeah, i understand what you mean.
But sorry, this is not for me and my games:)

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
Mmfff like sharing option + other girls like aunt, sister of mother/stepfather or both with two cousins in the future :)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Mmfff like sharing option + other girls like aunt, sister of mother/stepfather or both with two cousins in the future :)
Tomorrow i will release new version, and there will be very hot scenes :)

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes