Unity Crowjob in Space [v18.3.2024 Hotfix] [Das]

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes
Feb 25, 2019
Yes you can get more classy since das previously on swf build of this game got a shark? dolphin dickgirl/futa-trans? whatever point is that this game really becoming a bit like a HTH studios game with an endless loop of content and not a accurate date to deliver the final version of it
I just wish they would re-add the ability to play as the other pilots.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Das said himself that the reason he's not making a female PC is because he legit doesn't think he can do it justice. He didn't know girls could orgasm, he assumed it's done when the male cooms. So yeah- I don't mind mostly male content tho so.
I can understand that but he didn't know that women can orgasm.....i don't know what to say to that.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Game devs don't fuck. Ok Todd Howard fucks, but only the people re-buying skyrim for the 6th time lmao
At this point, it's a lack of education more than a lack of having sex. It would be like not knowing women need to go to the bathroom, or can fart. Like he thinks they work totally differently from men.
That's... actually pretty sad...

Apr 8, 2018
At this point, it's a lack of education more than a lack of having sex. It would be like not knowing women need to go to the bathroom, or can fart. Like he thinks they work totally differently from men.
That's... actually pretty sad...
1) I was joking and 2) the most common way to figure out the other gender's anatomy.. isn't a fucking study hall/schoolroom. It's simply to ask the other gender, ask your mom if you have to. Or simply have a girlfriend that'll laugh at you for it. Realistically why would you teach all men how vaginas work if a percentage of them will realize they're gay or asexual or.. something else not interested in females. But yeah it is sad.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
1) I was joking and 2) the most common way to figure out the other gender's anatomy.. isn't a fucking study hall/schoolroom. It's simply to ask the other gender, ask your mom if you have to. Or simply have a girlfriend that'll laugh at you for it. Realistically why would you teach all men how vaginas work if a percentage of them will realize they're gay or asexual or.. something else not interested in females. But yeah it is sad.
Joking or not, there are actually a lot of men that think women can't have orgasm. That's en actual fact. And that's fucking sad.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes