Unity Crowjob in Space [v18.3.2024 Hotfix] [Das]

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I know some devs that work slow to milk patreon...but good god, the award goes to Das, holy shit how much time since the old game died and he have made this reboot, and you can play the full game in less than 20 min, now he release this joke...when i saw the brothel i have thought "hey, now at least we can do something new right" but nope.

Feb 5, 2018
I know some devs that work slow to milk patreon...but good god, the award goes to Das, holy shit how much time since the old game died and he have made this reboot, and you can play the full game in less than 20 min, now he release this joke...when i saw the brothel i have thought "hey, now at least we can do something new right" but nope.
Only reason it takes 20 minutes is the character walks slower than old people fuck, and you loop back on a ton of reused areas.
Been seeing this game for over a decade now, and it's somehow gotten worse with time. Anyone subbing to this guy is a moron.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Not a bad for a update and i gotta agree with Vinnlemon who gave a very good review. And gave good points i have to agree on, i do hope the updates come at a good pace, but i can see RL factor into it, but i do hope with Crowjob it'll one day be actually completed but i am enjoying the game and still probs to Vinnlemon for the good review.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Ok its the Zebra a cameo character from HTH Studios?

She have the looks of that zebra character from those games

also anything on the xeno's brothel lair?
From what I know, all of the new characters are requests from people who won some Twitter contest or something along those lines. If it's that character specifically, someone probably requested her rather than insert their OC.

The xeno brothel is next to be expanded whenever that patch comes out.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Only 10 years, that's nothing.

Still waiting for the Custer's Revenge reboot.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes