Unity Crowjob in Space [v18.3.2024 Hotfix] [Das]

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
wonder if there's gonna be more than 1 xeno interaction at the brothel like a threesome or a gangbang to make it more juicy :p
Well, there are lots of xeno booties there, it would be disappointing if there weren't interactions with all of them x). Let's hope for the best.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
That launcher just keeps crashing before the whole thing downloads. So, "fancy ass launcher" not worth it for 1 scene.

Reactions: elgumidge

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah no wonder why the game became so light lmao!

I rather to download a 900MB file than a light file that requires internet and in top of that occurs to have crashes and startup issue what a shame bro

Reactions: elgumidge

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021

Includes two (2) new scenes: one with Null, and another with a top xenomorph, both at the xeno brothel. Includes both launcher and direct downloads. No linux builds as of posting this, though.
Personally, as someone who isn't into xenomorphs, this one's a pass for me, but more power to those here who enjoy it.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Glad he gave in and posted regular builds. That launcher is finicky as hell. The two new scenes are pretty good, too. If you're having a problem talking to Xeno 3, you probably need to start a new game. Old saves are glitchy.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Further updates to the gallery:
  • will not be put into the gallery; you'll have to backtrack for those for now. Personally, I wasn't a huge fan of most of them, so I'm not hurting.
  • The game apparently totals 29 distinctive scenes, as the tweet mentions.

Reactions: xskwerl
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes