Unity Crowjob in Space [v18.3.2024 Hotfix] [Das]

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Yeah, the quickies are cool but not really interactable. I can understand not wanting to put effort into getting those into a gallery as well. My favorites are the garage boys and tiny ant man. The clerk on Station 3 as well. It gives me a nostalgia boner for the old giraffe bartender, which Das has clearly improved much with his artwork since.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I wonder if das will add a lot of Xeno brothel content for each of the Xenos in the room after the queen grants you free usage of fuck. The dull extended bed scene its neat! i'm just curious how das will manage the rest of the female and femboy xenos.

Maybe threesome scenes?

Either way good stuff he's doing to improve the game on adding gallery mode also

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
He also changed Rekodo a bit. I think that was his name. The shark boy running on the beach. Now, he's a she. Not much difference. I want to get back to some more Xeno lovin'. Never had a fetish for Xenos before, but Null makes me go :unsure::LOL:

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
He also changed Rekodo a bit. I think that was his name. The shark boy running on the beach. Now, he's a she. Not much difference. I want to get back to some more Xeno lovin'. Never had a fetish for Xenos before, but Null makes me go :unsure::LOL:
The art on Raiayana (formerly Rekodo) seems a good bit better than before. Their original design was kind of weird and unrefined; their sprite was a good deal more boyish, which ultimately didn't match the look that the character had in the scene. They certainly could have been polished without going from male to dickgirl, but I guess people really like their shark dickgirls.

Reactions: xskwerl

dasvfdfs

Jul 12, 2021
I am honest surprise that this game is still going. Do have enough content for a 1 hour play?

dsaren

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
I wonder if das will add a lot of Xeno brothel content for each of the Xenos in the room after the queen grants you free usage of fuck. The dull extended bed scene its neat! i'm just curious how das will manage the rest of the female and femboy xenos.

Maybe threesome scenes?

Either way good stuff he's doing to improve the game on adding gallery mode also
Thats the plan (y)

I mean with how slow your character walk you're gonna be enjoying more walking action than anything else
Yeah, probably have to make it the way I did it in the flash version. Or walk faster.

And, Das admitted... I think it was on E621? That he has NO idea how women works. And was shocked to find out they can have orgasms.
I mentioned that I find "squirting" disgusting and didn't want to make such things. Your tendency to make stuff up about other people whom you dont like hasn't changed a bit. Your ban from E621 for good doesn't come as a surprise :p

Yes! I make shitty "games" but I dont care! I enjoy it :D Also, hi!

konte96

Mar 23, 2019
where can i put it?
C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\LocalLow\Das!\Crowjob in Space
Remove *your user name* and copy and paste your computer username there.
Of course it would be wise to move the original save file somewhere.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes