• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Crowjob in Space [v18.3.2024 Hotfix] [Das]

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021

As of posting, the changelog isn't out on the page itself, so let me get it for you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cat boye can be found past the security gate in Station 3, chilling near Gina.
Also, launcher builds are coming tomorrow.

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
Be careful to anyone who forgets to save Yamada is bugged and will break your game save before having sex with them.

Reactions: xskwerl

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
I'll try to go through and bug test it as soon as I can. My pc doesn't like the launcher version though. It'll just be the downloadable.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Be careful to anyone who forgets to save Yamada is bugged and will break your game save before having sex with them.
I've been through the game several times now and (aside from not being able to resume from the gallery) this is the only bug I've found.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
what the fuck >_> why dont we have a minimum quality for the games we post?
It's not a bad looking game, per-se'. I've seen way worse.
Also, it's funny to me that there isn't any anal sex, given that the birb cloaca is both vagina/penis and anus.
I'm more worried that the male birds have ordinary penises.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Can you give any details?
Not them, but I've found that the "Leave" button after doing the Yamada scene doesn't function, leaving you stuck at the end. I've been able to escape this by going to the gallery and then leaving it; however, upon returning to the gallery after getting back to the game, the scene is no longer unlocked, even when I save while in the gallery with it unlocked.

EDIT: It appears to function completely normally when viewed from the gallery via the "Cheese it" unlock.

Last edited:
Reactions: dsaren
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes