• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Crowjob in Space [v18.3.2024 Hotfix] [Das]

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
New developments: a familiar shark has taken the place of Calvin for the planet. My headcanon: he's wanted for the heinous crime of not saying "thank you" when someone held a door open for him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Additionally, some of the natives have been sketched.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
For whom it may concern, there's a threesome scene coming up with the boss's niece, Calvin, and Darling.
I'd have to imagine there's probably some moral conundrum with banging your boss and then one of their younger relatives, but evidently Calvin doesn't concern himself with that.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
For whom it may concern, there's a threesome scene coming up with the boss's niece, Calvin, and Darling.
I'd have to imagine there's probably some moral conundrum with banging your boss and then one of their younger relatives, but evidently Calvin doesn't concern himself with that.
Godbless das for bringing his characters from the Flash legacy version!

I can see the fox girl its going to be smoking hot as the red crow lady <3

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Hello, the has arrived.
New content includes:
  • Boss's neice, who also has a scene
  • Tribelands (planet), but right now it's literally just the landing zone.
  • Darling (dickgirl shark) is now playable in this region.
Also important news: Calvin and Darling have joined up as a sort of party, and in the distant future they'll be able to get access to new scenes with older characters.

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
ohhhhh yes shark girl was my favorite cant wait to just play her only, she was indeed my favorite

Also lets hope this version doesnt get scrap

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
another update another session of click spamming past everything on the resort. i wish there was an option to skip it and move onto at least the beginning of the space station stuff
There's the "cheese it!" option when you start a new save (although that only gives the gallery, not really scene context or access to quickies), and in theory saves from previous versions should* be compatible going forward so you should be able to skip to new content, but a proper "just let me skip to the new content instead of doing these droll fetch quests for the thousandth time" would be nice for when saves break or what have you.

Reactions: greydiant
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes