• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Crowjob in Space [v18.3.2024 Hotfix] [Das]

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
So... how much content is there that I would like if I'm not into male on male things?
14 male/female, 13 male/male, 1 male+male/male, 1 male/female+female, 1 male+male/female (you take turns), 2 male/shemale, and 1 shemale+male/female (you take turns) scenes exist in the gallery currently. Practically every scene involving Calvin (who has a cock) and another character (who has a cock) will have the two switch roles, so if you want to see male/shemale, chances are you'll see shemale/male too.

There are also several "quickies" at the resort and Station III, being 1 shemale/male, 1 male (with two dicks)/male, 4 male/male, 3 male/female, 1 solo male anal masturbation, and 1 male+male/male.

There are several scenes being played out in the background that you can come across, being 1 male/female, 3 male/male, 1 male/ambiguous (I think female?).

Finally there are 2 areas where characters aren't shy about showing off, be it in thongs or fully nude. This includes males and females.

Only 1 sex scene is unavoidable, and it is male/female. All instances of background sex are unavoidable.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
What's the reason for Darling becoming the main character for the upcoming scenes instead of Calvin? He's by far my favorite of Das' characters.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
What's the reason for Darling becoming the main character for the upcoming scenes instead of Calvin? He's by far my favorite of Das' characters.
She's one of the OG's in DAS flash version of it's predecessor game.

Wouldn't be a surprise if DAS adds the wolf girl as well to make it cannon :D

Darling and the wolf girl deserves to be as much as calvin, even tho the game it's called Crowjob in space

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Ever since this game started, people were expecting it to build off of the earlier Station 3 flash game that was canned in favor of this, and bring back Darling and whatever the hell the fox lady's name was (EDIT 6/24/2023: her name is Milan) as playable characters. After a few years of saying that he wouldn't do it, he finally decided to come around to the idea. The planet being played with Darling is the first step in this process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TL;DR next update (slated for this weekend) will have the Darling x Dino Guy scene and maybe a quickie, but there won't be any quest progress in it.

UPDATE 7/02/2023: Will be coming some time Monday now.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CrowjobInSpace-2023.07.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CrowjobInSpace-2023.07.25
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
HALF THE SIZE BECAUSE OF THE 7Z COMPRESSION.​

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
how to access Tribelands? i completed all the quest
You'll need to recruit Darling back at the station. Also, some zones there are not available yet, as the quest is not yet implemented. It will be added in a future patch.
What about Mac version of 25.07.1973?
Obligatory "Das was not alive in 1973", but the download link for it is currently broken. The developer is aware of the issue, although it hasn't been fixed as of the time of me posting this.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes