Unity Crowjob in Space [v18.3.2024 Hotfix] [Das]

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Rjay1255

Aug 24, 2018
Has anyone else had the issue of the receptionist lacking her text lines during her bathroom scene? Every since the November update in 2018 they have been missing for me in each release. Only the August 21st 2018 version i have actually has the text show up.

Maxpowa

Nov 6, 2017
please help me, i can't play this game because i have a message "MSVCP140.dll don't find"
say me what to do
ps : sorry for my english

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
please help me, i can't play this game because i have a message "MSVCP140.dll don't find"
say me what to do
ps : sorry for my english
search "MSVCP140.dll missing" on google (in your language), they're multiple guides online on how to solve this problem.

Shinra33459

Jul 13, 2019
The game looks pretty solid so far. Let's hope that Das doesn't run out on this project like he did the last several incarnations of CJIS. (For those who don't know, he has a tendency to run out on CJIS projects that either get a gamebreaking bug or he loses interest and throws that project away).

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
The game looks pretty solid so far. Let's hope that Das doesn't run out on this project like he did the last several incarnations of CJIS. (For those who don't know, he has a tendency to run out on CJIS projects that either get a gamebreaking bug or he loses interest and throws that project away).
Interesting. Just out of curiosity, what other projects did he have?

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Interesting. Just out of curiosity, what other projects did he have?
This is like...the fourth version of CJiS. Rather than finishing the game, if he doesn't like it for some reason or another, he just abandons the game and restarts. If it continues, I give this version a year before he moves onto Crowjob in Space 5: Oh God Here we go Again.

Aug 24, 2016
This is like...the fourth version of CJiS. Rather than finishing the game, if he doesn't like it for some reason or another, he just abandons the game and restarts. If it continues, I give this version a year before he moves onto Crowjob in Space 5: Oh God Here we go Again.
I thought he stopped work on the last one because his drive died or something like that and he didn't wanna start from scratch again on the same project

Aug 24, 2016
New update, copying from the blog

NEW STUFF
-New animations for Xai Xevion
-New animations for Ishi (lizard bartender)
-Interactive beach ladies
-Something else I might have forgotten

NOTE:

-New item (Wine bottle) doesn’t have graphics yet, shows up as an empty selection in the inventory after acquiring.
OLD SAVEGAMES do not work properly, start a fresh one.

DOWNLOADS

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
google drive doesn't seem to work for me, can anyone put it on MEGA? my chrome can't seem to download anything that are at least above 500 MB lol

Tagert

May 31, 2018
WIndows
Linux
Mac

• Love
Reactions: black372
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes