2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How i can increase my "Corruption Points" ? And how to avoid losing Corruption Points,because it seems like now sometimes it happens that i get lost 1 corruption point and later after a while it happens again....and then again...! I was with 48 corruption points at my last save and now i has 44 because it happens to lose a few and i didn't even know how this happens! So...can you help me and tell me how to avoid this to keep happens and instead of that to win more corruption points?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
When you release criminals corruption grows, when you arrest, decreases.
I don't think is that because i always take bribe from criminals and i am not arresting them! I arrest them only a few times before a long time and then stop to do it since i see that even then i can go interrogate them in the police office,so i just keep taking bribe from them all the time! There must be something else what make it lose corruption points and win them too! By the way even if you let the criminal go you didn't win corruption point,so i think you are wrong about this!

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
i see that even then i can go interrogate them in the police office
when you interrogate corruption will also decrease, but it doesn't matter because it is easy to increase so relax ;)

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I don't think is that because i always take bribe from criminals and i am not arresting them! I arrest them only a few times before a long time and then stop to do it since i see that even then i can go interrogate them in the police office,so i just keep taking bribe from them all the time! There must be something else what make it lose corruption points and win them too! By the way even if you let the criminal go you didn't win corruption point,so i think you are wrong about this!
You lose corruption points both when you interrogate criminals and when you distribute flyers for the old man in the park.

Reactions: root

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
You lose corruption points both when you interrogate criminals and when you distribute flyers for the old man in the park.
So,i don't need to distribute flyers for the old man if i don't want to lose corruption points? But isn't there something else what can happen in late time with the old man and for that to need to work to him?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
So,i don't need to distribute flyers for the old man if i don't want to lose corruption points? But isn't there something else what can happen in late time with the old man and for that to need to work to him?
I would expect that there will be some payoff with the old man at some point, but I didn't see it. I sold flyers 3 or 4 times before I gave up because I didn't want to lose corruption anymore.

Reactions: LoveWhores

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
root The school uniform is causing the left menu bar to shake and quiver
The bikini and cop uniforms don't seem to do this

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
root The school uniform is causing the left menu bar to shake and quiver
The bikini and cop uniforms don't seem to do this
I have similar problem, all i did to fix it (albeit temporarily) was change from full screen view to windowed view and back again you know "_ O X " on top right of screen [ O should be a square btw ].

Frosty343

Jun 11, 2020
I've played a few times over different releases and I do like it, but the thing that stops me coming back to find new content is that I feel the need to visit every location and perform every action, every day, in case it raises stats or unlocks new content for that area and it makes the game feel super slow and grindy. Can you explicitly say how the stats get raised/new content gets unlocked? Because it often feels random and not connected to anything specific, just one day the next scene is unlocked.
It says in the walkthrough section I believe

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Relax man, next time just PM me and i will consider changes :cool:
Here we are, over half a year later, and you still haven't changed it. Is it so hard to ask for events that change if you change? My character is already sex crazy and everything yet everytime she visits the principal, she behaves like it's her first time there.

Reactions: LTD
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes