2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
You have the freedom to say whatever you want. Just like he has the freedom to ignore you. Get over yourself. Earlier in the thread he said to pm him and he'd consider the changes. Did you? If you want a game to be exactly your way maybe you should go make one.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone know a good way to reverse video search some of thing things in this game?
Specifically I'm looking for the full version of the original of walk.webm in the school section.

Sep 22, 2016
I've met Jamal's friends once, but that was before i owed money to the guy in the club and the principal, and now I can't meet them again, is there something I'm missing?

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I've met Jamal's friends once, but that was before i owed money to the guy in the club and the principal, and now I can't meet them again, is there something I'm missing?
Hey, send me your save file so we can see what the problem is?
and here save 0.90

when does principal mansion suppose to appear or take place
principal mansion requires:
- sluttiness over 17
- talk with the principal few times
- buy sexy black dress (shop)

Sep 22, 2016
Hey, send me your save file so we can see what the problem is?
and here save 0.90 WORKUPLOAD

principal mansion requires:
- sluttiness over 17
- talk with the principal few times
- buy sexy black dress (shop)
Here you go, thanks!

Edit:
Never mind, I just went into console and changed Jamalfriends to 0, it works now.

Last edited:

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
I'm not able to work as a stripper. It always says take more pills from Josh. I generally get the pills from him in school bathroom and instead of selling them, I click take pill option when I go home.

Also, how to fuck Jamal's friends in the dangerous street?

Reactions: root

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I'm not able to work as a stripper. It always says take more pills from Josh. I generally get the pills from him in school bathroom and instead of selling them, I click take pill option when I go home.
Hey, you must have at least one pill when you go to the club, that's all :)

Also, how to fuck Jamal's friends in the dangerous street?
(partially) only if you have a debt

Reactions: Saminthemountain

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I am on day 156 from 600 (at least it's say that there are 600 days for now near the plot where it's say on which day you are)! Right now this is my stats :
Cash: 5195$
Police salary: 350$/weekly.
Sluttiness 23
Corruption: 55
School popularity: 27%
Striptease: 100%
Pool skills: 39%
Investigation progress: 8%
Katie corruption: 61
Pills: 25
Debt: 700$
But i can't see to find some things which i write in "change log" and "some comments" are added - for example: that new location from version 0.90 and the other new location from version 0.93; that modeling agency to work- is it in one of this 2 new locations and how to do it? ; the new "club update" - what's exactly it is and how to unlock it? oh,and is it able something to happen on that sofa in the club or is it only for now when Amy say "i believe you" ending the conversation with the guy? ; also i am not sure i was able to unlock all stuff on the story progress with principal, coach & son and also with Amy's uncle but it looks like nothing new happens when i keep playing the game; and except that Jamal's friends are not showing it anymore - they show up one more time after give money to Amy and i was able to give them back the money or to not doing it and i choose to not give them all the money,only some part of the money,then they have fun with Amy and later after that she need to give them back more 700 from this 1000$ they give her...that was a very long time ago and from then,they never show up again! Do i need to play till some specific day so i can unlock some stuff and locations or is it just a randomly ulocking it? Because if i need to play till day 200 or 300 to unlock some stuff or locations i am not sure i will be able to do it soon....if i need to play till day 600 that mean i need to play a few months,till then there will be for sure some new updates which will mean the days will be even more then 600 and that way i will never be able to finish it and unlock all the stuff!

Last edited:

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I am on day 156 from 600 (at least it's say that there are 600 days for now near the plot where it's say on which day you are)!
It just means the game will work 600 days, that's all.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
It just means the game will work 600 days, that's all.
That's really good to know! But i still can't find how to unlock the new locations and that modeling agency! What i need to do? Do i need to date someone from the bar in the park or may be i need to do something in the club and then this will come? Is it by walking in the city - there is only a store and sometimes some guy who offer to Amy some discount if she show him her ass.... Or may be is something what i need to do in shcool or somewhere else? It's really hard to find what i need to do to unlock the other locations and that modeling agency - even in the walktrought can't find anything about that or some other stuff too and for now it still look like nothing new is happening! Oh,and in the walktrough it's say "visit tattoo studo" but i can't find that tattoo studio too...where it is?

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
just buy stripper outfit and start pole dancing in the club ;)
Well,i'm already doing pole dancing in the club from a long time and except Amy to ask about Carlos there and later some random guy tell her that he has information only to fuck her....nothing new happens there - no tattoo studio,no other locations opened,no modeling agency...nothing!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Here are two of my saves so if you want you can try them and see if i'm missing something....In ine of them i still don't do that to get caught by selling drugs in school and in the next one i already do that and need to pay 30 000$ to Principal !

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes