2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Hey I wanted to add on the report off not paying the club owner. I have the same thing happening here. No option to pay so the game just ends. Also I can't seem to deliver the package on the side street. I go there but nothing happens.
You may have gone in to see him with less than $500 and the option will not come up even if you have money the second time. Game ends. Probably have to go back to a previous save.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
You're right. I will prepare something soon (y)
i was kinda worries haha since u were updating short but regular updates always, and im kinda curious af how the story continues!

keep up the good work, ur games are diff but they are enjoyable too! :)

Reactions: root

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
can't wait, though i hope that someday more areas will be added with more varieties of activities perhaps such as: (just suggestions, you can even say you will never add them) -- keep in mind that I rarely make it past day 90 due to forgetting to pay the club owner or running out of money
more sex options with the black guys that loan you money (perhaps the option to whore out your entire body without needing a debt)
more sex options for interrogations with increased chance of success based on how far you go (and add base chances to the ui so we know the chance of success/failure -- and perhaps increased success chance based on how horny/slutty you get)
perhaps have the nightclub owner blackmail you into becoming a whore at a brothel or perhaps due to how horny and slutty (and corrupt) you have gotten, you start walking the streets looking for free sex

Reactions: root

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
is there a guide for what events unlock on what days? and a guide on how to get past the "talk to teachers" event after you get caught dealing drugs? (after getting caught, even when you find jamal's, the talk about principal option never shows up -- used v0.99 save and then moved to patron version)

additionally, does taking the sex route with principal lock out anything other than bdsm videos and does taking bdsm route block you from whatever vids sex only route would have?

Last edited:

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
is there a guide for what events unlock on what days? and a guide on how to get past the "talk to teachers" event after you get caught dealing drugs? (after getting caught, even when you find jamal's, the talk about principal option never shows up -- used v0.99 save and then moved to patron version)

additionally, does taking the sex route with principal lock out anything other than bdsm videos and does taking bdsm route block you from whatever vids sex only route would have?
After the drug event, you need to talk to Jamal's Friends directly to deal with the Principal. Its one of the few issues I have with the game, in a minor way, that certain NPCs have a random appearance chance to find them. You have to save scum a bit if you need to meet them to borrow money or pay them back.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
After the drug event, you need to talk to Jamal's Friends directly to deal with the Principal. Its one of the few issues I have with the game, in a minor way, that certain NPCs have a random appearance chance to find them. You have to save scum a bit if you need to meet them to borrow money or pay them back.
yeah talked to the friends about a week after getting caught (with no debt) and the option to deal with the principal never showed (i used save scum too)

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Hmm, all I remember was Selling Drugs in Class, Getting Caught, Coach had a Fit, Get sent to Principal, Principal Threatens You, Go to Jamal's Friends to Finish. Basically, get caught, talk to Coach, talk to principal, talk to Jamal's friends. Been a while since I last played through that part.

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
If the developer is going to continue to have the mugger rob you blind, can we get a bank to throw savings in? Please.

Reactions: xelnaga92

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
Hey, can someone tell me what the variable is that i paid the club owner? i made a mistake and dont want to start all over again i forgot to save earlier pls.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
what exactly raises school popularity and sluttyness? cause even though i do all options, im still stuck at 27% popularity and slutty 24. I rarely make it to day 100 because the robber loves robbing me right before club owner pay days...

current day: 94
Sluttiness 24
Corruption: 40
School popularity: 27%
Striptease: 100%
Pool skills: 41%
Investigation progress: 1%
Katie corruption: 61

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Does someone have a save file with the located "tattoo studio" that i can visit and if there are some other locations added with them too,since i can't find it and i don't want to start the whole game from the beginning? If it's possible to be a old save instead a new one since i still didn't play the last few versions! :) Thanks!

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes