2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

GrenGren

Jan 9, 2018
Okey so I've got both the carlos debt and the principal wanting 30000, but Jamels friends just do not spawn. I'm checking every day, multiple times. they used to spawn before I finished the striptease skill but they have never spawned since. it has been like 50 days.

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
In the last two weeks, i do not get the option to pay the club owner on Friday. GO to his office but the option does not appear after the scene. Had to use console to continue. Also, sometimes i bump into carlos in the club but says that i have to find a way to get in the VIP room, but havenot found any way.

Can you please chech this save file and advise if there is anything else to be done?

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
In the last two weeks, i do not get the option to pay the club owner on Friday. GO to his office but the option does not appear after the scene. Had to use console to continue.
I checked, it should work correctly.

Also, sometimes i bump into carlos in the club but says that i have to find a way to get in the VIP room, but havenot found any way.
it's not finished yet

Reactions: Musikx

MarsMe

Sep 7, 2017
Hey I wanted to add on the report off not paying the club owner. I have the same thing happening here. No option to pay so the game just ends. Also I can't seem to deliver the package on the side street. I go there but nothing happens.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Hey I wanted to add on the report off not paying the club owner.
I released 0.97 version a month ago on the Patreon with no complains. I didn't change the mechanics this event for several months so if you're not cheating in the game, everything should work.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Is there a way to do something against this constant robberies? I know it is said dangerous street, but I'm supposed to be a police woman, even undercover I should be able to do something other than being dead or completely in debt again. I just can't get any money together as I can't avoid the dangerous streets and now it even happened after coming home from the nightclub

Reactions: xelnaga92

exter

May 29, 2017
Is there a way to do something against this constant robberies? I know it is said dangerous street, but I'm supposed to be a police woman, even undercover I should be able to do something other than being dead or completely in debt again. I just can't get any money together as I can't avoid the dangerous streets and now it even happened after coming home from the nightclub
The only thing you can do is to save before going to that street or the nightclub and then reload when he shows up.

JamesDixon69

Jan 22, 2021
Use F12 to open the side panel for the code then type in Sugarcube.State.variables in that side pane's entry line and hit enter. That will show you all the variables in the game. Click on > in the side window to expand out the list. Look for Cash and double click the line with the number beside it and type in the amount of money you want. You'll have to navigate to a different location or access something in order to force an update. Voila cheating made easy in Twine/Sugarcube games.

wass

Aug 12, 2018
Use F12 to open the side panel for the code then type in Sugarcube.State.variables in that side pane's entry line and hit enter. That will show you all the variables in the game. Click on > in the side window to expand out the list. Look for Cash and double click the line with the number beside it and type in the amount of money you want. You'll have to navigate to a different location or access something in order to force an update. Voila cheating made easy in Twine/Sugarcube games.
Thx man

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes