2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Honestly, what this game needs most, is a good english speaker and writer to go through the game page by page and re-write of the whole thing. If that was done, it's actually not bad. It just needs some direction and more expression behind the writing. Develop the characters, hash out the inner thoughts.

Also a time indicator would be really helpful, as it's sometimes confusing what part of the day you're in, and having to take a shower just to progress the day is kind of strange. But the UI is cute, and with some polish, this could eventually be a solid title.

Last edited:

Xiomi

May 29, 2021
Dev can you put an extra play online or something, oh goshpls understand what am i saying :(

Jacknoint

Sep 11, 2019
Hey, i played already former versions of this game , i am right now at the point where i have to ask jamals friends for money, but they arent adviable, read something about after school, but i pressed return to refesh the screen around hundred times, no new button or option to visit them showed up.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
How do you raise investigation? I'm still stuck on 1%, but I'm already paying 500$ a week to the owner.

waftyshoof

Nov 5, 2017
Hey there!

I really enjoy your game so far but i have a question: your game is tagged with bdsm but i didn't see any of that so far. Did i miss something or is it just the "getting dominated by others" that already qualified it for the bdsm tag? I hope i did not sound rude or full of myself, i just wanted to know if i missed it, if it is a future tag or something else.

Still: Keep up the good work so far <3

Reactions: root

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Got the same problem as many now. Cant get "Jamals friends" to trigger. Saves are really new. Can someone help me?

Reactions: root

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Got the same problem as many now. Cant get "Jamals friends" to trigger. Saves are really new. Can someone help me?
I will fix it in the future, meanwhile , try press F5 (refresh page) couple times, this will pop up eventually.

I want online button :ı
You can play here:

Reactions: Hexel

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Crucial investigation [v1.02] [root] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer: root

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original HTML Size: 1.76 GB
Compressed HTML Size:556 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
suggestion: make investigation progression events slightly less random. I have times where i can go 50 in-game days without any progress (tried both on horny pill and fully satisfied)

also is there any sex scenes related to failing tests?
and does save scumming work well for events? (im coming up on day 400 and still stuck at 12% investigation progress)
Sluttiness 26
Corruption: 53
School popularity: 39%
Striptease: 100%
Pool skills: 92%
Modeling experience: 37%
Investigation progress: 12%
Katie corruption: 61

Last edited:

bencito

Sep 12, 2017
I'm stuck at 19% investigation and I have a feeling the game is bugged. Nothing I've done for 50+ days has changed anything

Reactions: Tanzie
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes