Corruption: 53
School popularity: 39%
Striptease: 100%
Pool skills: 57%
Modeling experience: 30%
Investigation progress: 24%
Katie corruption: 61
Pills: 23

What should I do after this process? and I'm not a patreon player so is there any way to get wardrobe and bank facility? also why prison scenes are saying to be continued? root

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
What should I do after this process? and I'm not a patreon player so is there any way to get wardrobe and bank facility? also why prison scenes are saying to be continued? root
some parts are for patreons and some are in development

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Been wondering for a while but what is exclusive to the patreon version? I thought we were just a few versions behind, and nothing is mentioned on the patreon page unless you pay to find out. But I have seen mentions of Bank, Wardrobe, and Photoshoot content being exclusive to it.

We have version 1.04 and 1.06 is backer only at this time. Is it just more random sex scenes with teachers and uncle, and is it save compatible between patreon and non-patreon versions? Like if I get version 1.06 patreon and then play 1.07 non-patreon later will I have to start over.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Like if I get version 1.06 patreon and then play 1.07 non-patreon later will I have to start over.
technically it should work :)

But I have seen mentions of Bank, Wardrobe, and Photoshoot content being exclusive to it.
yep, exclusive content for patreons is very small part of the game (and new comic, wallpapers, new game demo)

Lurker485

Aug 18, 2021
Day 50
Current Job: Policewoman
Cash: 940$
Police salary: 350$/weekly.
Beauty: 65
Lust: 35
Sluttiness 17
Corruption: 21
School popularity: 15%
Katie corruption: 26

Stuck. School has become and endless loop of the same options and outcomes. Passed two interrogations in the 50 days, NG. The Club is also an endless loop of the same events. I was there on Friday nothing triggered. What am I missing? This seemingly takes grindfest to a whole new level.

Reactions: Tanzie

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
You can't, this game is not finished yet.
At what version will the game be finished? To me 1.x implies it's finished and any .x afterwards just adds some more non crucial content or addons and QOL improvements etc.

Or asked the other way around how much of the planned content/story is included in 1.0x?

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
At what version will the game be finished? To me 1.x implies it's finished and any .x afterwards just adds some more non crucial content or addons and QOL improvements etc.

Or asked the other way around how much of the planned content/story is included in 1.0x?
Version control helps me avoid losing work and track down bugs (it works very well), for this moment we have about 1600 videos and there is still plenty of room for new events, outfits and characters (that's why I slowed down the main story).
I have new ideas so more stuff will be added. How many? I don't know :sneaky: 3000 vids? 3-4GB? the biggest html game? Why not :giggle:

Agdrive2

Jun 21, 2019
I accidentally forgot to pay the club owner and deleted the save. Is there a command I can use to just set the variable to paid and get past it?

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Crucial online

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes