2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
what to tweak to avoid '
You didn't pay the club owner...
The investigation is over.... just like you. '

club is uncomfy thing as u can only to go home and sleep. and get the above message.

also i didnot have any option to pay...so im not sure what was that about.
(but i did cheat obvious thingies, like hundred of infosuckings as i noticed progress relied on it) 'intel'

---
oh found clubownerpay2 and put 1. worked . but still clueless.

Reactions: deadal

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
what to tweak to avoid '
You didn't pay the club owner...
The investigation is over.... just like you. '

club is uncomfy thing as u can only to go home and sleep. and get the above message.

also i didnot have any option to pay...so im not sure what was that about.
(but i did cheat obvious thingies, like hundred of infosuckings as i noticed progress relied on it) 'intel'

---
oh found clubownerpay2 and put 1. worked . but still clueless.
Canonically, I believe you are forced to pay the club owner every Friday evening. So if you don't do that, then that gives you the weekend to kiss your save game goodbye unless you have a save just before then. I think that that's happening when the club owner asks you to make deliveries, and the first time you do it, it goes horribly wrong or something and places you in a weekly debt with the club owner.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
not sure if delivery went wrong ...dont remember
checked. when i had money - there was an option give 500
----
what are the last scenes?
-i got 'to be continued' with some guy u met in the club's bar and visit his home...
-club 'is that him' (/in progress)
-is there anything in the gym with jamal friends?
-school lockeroom - no threesome with gials, the only option is 'run away'
more activity occured shortly after me wondering ...agency,school exams...will check

Last edited:

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
could anyone tell who she is plz? center/model66
I had tried with image search but no luck.
View attachment 1467272
I post again these simple steps to find who is someone...

Since I've seen a ton of requests similar to this one, I think its better I write some easy steps to search for something like this:

1) Open the video and pause it in a moment where you can see clearly the girl
2) Open Microsoft snipping tool (itsa free part of windows 10) select the video area, save the image somewhere (advanced and easy solution)
or
2) Use the old Print Screen or Stamp , open a Word, Paste the image you have copied with the Print Screen, right click on it and save the word as an Image (old and long solution)
3) Open yandex image search and upload the image you just saved
4) Turn off safe search, select the shield icon towards the top right and select the top option.

If you just have the image skip directly to the 3)

Following these steps Ive found she is Sophia Leone from a brazzers video in 10 secs :)

Reactions: HotPotLovers

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
I post again these simple steps to find who is someone...

Since I've seen a ton of requests similar to this one, I think its better I write some easy steps to search for something like this:

1) Open the video and pause it in a moment where you can see clearly the girl
2) Open Microsoft snipping tool (itsa free part of windows 10) select the video area, save the image somewhere (advanced and easy solution)
or
2) Use the old Print Screen or Stamp , open a Word, Paste the image you have copied with the Print Screen, right click on it and save the word as an Image (old and long solution)
3) Open yandex image search and upload the image you just saved
4) Turn off safe search, select the shield icon towards the top right and select the top option.

If you just have the image skip directly to the 3)

Following these steps Ive found she is Sophia Leone from a brazzers video in 10 secs :)
totally forgot turn off safe search on yandex o_O
Thank you! :giggle:

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
not sure if delivery went wrong ...dont remember
checked. when i had money - there was an option give 500
----
what are the last scenes?
-i got 'to be continued' with some guy u met in the club's bar and visit his home...
-club 'is that him' (/in progress)
-is there anything in the gym with jamal friends?
-school lockeroom - no threesome with gials, the only option is 'run away'
more activity occured shortly after me wondering ...agency,school exams...will check
weird, I thought just need to make sure pc has 500 bucks on her before go to club owner is good enough, maybe make sure finish that delivery stuff too. How come that won't work in your case?

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I'm about to try out the game for reals now, and from what I've seen the only thing I wish was possible was an option to choose the first name of the protagonist. I know, I know, it's not really a big deal hence why this isn't really a complaint, I just personally have a much easier time getting into games if the protagonist actually shares my first name. Generally I still don't mind that they're pre-named, I can enjoy the game just fine without it, but the option to choose just adds a bit of extra spice to the game in my opinion. Everything else seems really good so far though.

Reactions: Enigmanic and root
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes