2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I think the game need to have a real "walkthrough" because in the one who is in the game in your down right corner,1st it looks like is not full and second there are only described a few choices and how corruption points they gave you and a few steps what you need to do but even with that is too hard to do some of the things! I see in the "Changelog" here at the 1st page that there are soooo...many new stuff added that i still can't find how to do(new job:modeling agency:Candy update;new location;school popularity update to 35% - i have 27;doctor visit;club update Tony that need at least 25% investigation and i have only 12%;landlord update;dreams update;prison update;new location;police station:new side quest and also new case available;another update with Tony in the club;another new location....may be even some more but at least this i see for now that i cannot find how to unlock and do it....and let's not forget the tattoo studio which i'm trying to find from a very long time without result...) and most of the time it looks like i am doing the same things all the time so it will really be good to at least have a proper walkthrough who will help to find how to do all the stuff!

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I think the game need to have a real "walkthrough"
Yep :sneaky: I am sure you are at least partly right. On the other hand the game has a lot of randomness, many hidden events, you may not see all of them right away.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
it brutally sucks when you get robbed on friday, because you deont have a chance to get the money you need for the club boss and you you have to start over new
I ask the same thing once and got the answer to savescum before you go to the dangerous area

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
Stuck at club investigation at 14% got the first Tony event in couch and it repeats every time.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes