Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Most people here can't even scroll up a bit before typing the same fucking questions and you expect them to read announcement that need them to go to different page? lol
These virus post will probably keep happening until MS pull their shit together.
Paranoia and fear dulls the senses, friend... I know that as well...

Damn. :/
This has been up a while though.
Now we wait for someone to translate Crystal Story R (The Remake of the first game)
I hope the Translator is still available!

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Is the lewd content all loss-rape? I've beaten it once and never found out what to do with things like the adult ticket. All I noticed was a few situations that would obviously lead to rape. If nothing else I'm hoping Tsubame can hook up with her little bunny friend; he's so cute.

I get the feeling this is just another RPG-or-rape-sim format, though.

Last edited:

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
The upscaling on the UI windows is pretty fucking horrendous with color bleed and fuzzy edges. I upscaled the original version so it tiles properly. This is only needed in the MV version (v2.33).
Edit: Modified the corners to 1px so there isn't as big of a black space.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Reactions: RagueltheUFO

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to locate a v3.00/3.01 version anywhere - with a good amount of new content? (obviously not translated though lol)
------
EDIT: shit, here I am many a time scolding people for not actually reading the thread, whilst there was actually a link to a 3.00 here...with 0 seeders for now, though! lol
Also, any progress maybe on the v3.0 TL front kuki0078 ?
Yo, sorry broski. I haven't had the time to work on the TL for a while now, been busy with a lot of IRL shit. IIRC 50-60% of the game has been translated as well as what I mentioned in my initial post. Will revisit when things chill out a bit.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Plus a full scan takes a few hours.
On Virustotal? Yes it would seem so! On Windows Defender? A full scan on my ENTIRE PC takes around 25 minutes. Plus, Virustotal has a 600 MB limit on file scanning too... unless there is a Premium Feature I dunno about.
If anyone wants to discuss this recent issue, here is a post by one of the Admins: https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/
Seriously please do not clutter the games' topics with those mind-numbing virus discussions.

Oct 19, 2018
On Virustotal? Yes it would seem so! On Windows Defender? A full scan on my ENTIRE PC takes around 25 minutes. Plus, Virustotal has a 600 MB limit on file scanning too... unless there is a Premium Feature I dunno about.
If anyone wants to discuss this recent issue, here is a post by one of the Admins: https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/
Seriously please do not clutter the games' topics with those mind-numbing virus discussions.
Thank you, I can not navigate this website for the life of me, I have put stuff into the search bar, and only came back to game forums, such as these.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Anyone know how I can get the Sanctuary key? I talked to Mukku, went to Lot, and found out it's fake. Then I didn't know what to do next.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I just gotta go to sleep

Last edited:

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Odd, when I start the game the arrow down key is permanently pressed, and cannot do anything about it. That doesn't happen in other rpgmaker games...
That's an issue with RPG Maker MV, quickly pressing various direction will unlock the character though it may happen again often enough.
The best fix is to unplug gamepads, joysticks, rudders and other such devices, they're the ones interfering with RPG Maker MV controls.

polakko

May 28, 2018
Anyone know how I can get the Sanctuary key? I talked to Mukku, went to Lot, and found out it's fake. Then I didn't know what to do next.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I just gotta go to sleep
I have the same problem.
I talked to Mukku, found that the key is fake and rested, but nothing happened.
I mean, now i can invite the sisters to the party, but the dialogues and the events are the same.
There is an event that have to be triggered? I have to visit the graveyard?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I have the same problem.
I mean, now i can invite the sisters to the party, but the dialogues and the events are the same.
There is something where you need to go towards the graveyard alone and meet oniichan.

Problem I have is the grind to get past the Dragon and the groups before the Ruins.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
I have the same problem.
Alright, so I'm not entirely sure about this one so take this with a bit of grain of salt, but I think you should go outside the village, find a unique enemy (differently coloured than the rest of the enemies), allow yourself to be defeated, then they'll take you to a location where you have to go through before you can progress thru the Key quest.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Has anyone tried beating the monster at the start?
The big white monster that seems barely unbeatable?

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Has anyone tried beating the monster at the start?
The big white monster that seems barely unbeatable?
The game is kinda stupid lol

you can brute force your way into winning from the beginning, and the credits will just roll.

EGGAIK

Oct 20, 2022
I make it to the cave of trial, but now i stuck at the temtaption trial room where they are multiple men that can serve the protag and dun know what the hell i should do. Any big brain can give me some guidances? Since i try all the dialogue option ald.