Holy crap, am I reading that right.
Extra: - 12.14 GB? Wtf happened there.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Holy crap, am I reading that right.
Extra: - 12.14 GB? Wtf happened there.
This is false archive. Name is correct, but inside there are some modding assets for different game.

Last edited:

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Huh..... The dev has updated the game with some extra scenes

I didn't expect this game to recieve new content but here we are

Game is now VER. 3.0, no idea what are the new scenes cause the links will take some time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
so I'm working on a TL for ver3.0 (since the old links are dead and they were for an older version of the game). Luckily some of the scenes/dialogue from sakato's translation can be reused isn't too far off in the MV version (I did a check) so I will change some things. Won't be done anytime soon since im working on another game at the same time (needed a break from it).

Edit: So far, I've translated some all of the japanese text images and everything that's not a map or common events (basically ui, items, weapons, skills etc + all their in-game descriptions and believe me there are a shit ton compared to v1.4 LOL )

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
It's been bugging me since you brought it up so I found the problem and fixed it. The Secret Info shouldn't immediately disappear anymore, it'll now properly scroll the text.

2.33 with Translated pictures Secret Info fixed: Mega
I didn't notice that you upload a fix for it I thought it would take weeks by the way Can you reupload it on a faster one? Like Googledrive or mediafire? Mega is slow on mine

lordtoe

Jun 6, 2017
I didn't notice that you upload a fix for it I thought it would take weeks by the way Can you reupload it on a faster one? Like Googledrive or mediafire? Mega is slow on mine
Link for 2.33 on Drive -

Link for Translated 2.33(zipped) Drive -
Link for Translated 2.33(zipped) Gofile -

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
How do I download it all? And Why didn't you compress and turn it into a zip?
Might you have time to talk about out Lord and Saviour, Right-Clicking For Context Menu?

His good word can also be found under the More Options Menu in the Upper Right Corner, but only by sincere and dedicated seekers.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Might you have time to talk about out Lord and Saviour, Right-Clicking For Context Menu?

His good word can also be found under the More Options Menu in the Upper Right Corner, but only by sincere and dedicated seekers.
Don't quote me I know all of that