Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Easily one of the best new female protag games on RPGM. Dev is insanely talented and basically updates his (even old) games quite often. It annoys me as hell cuz I wanted to translate some of his games but except for that it's kinda praiseworthy. This one will also be outdated fairly soon. I hope for all his games to be translated.

Edit: I just noticed it's already outdated. It's an old VX version. Amazing piece of game but MV version is vastly superior with more scenes, mechanics etc. Still worth a try

Do you happen to have the v2.0 version?

Reactions: Esteban32

lordtoe

Jun 6, 2017
Got tired of waiting for someone else to do it so I tried to make a MTL of Ver.2.33. I edited the very beginning of the game and some of the items. This is my time posting/using translator++/trying to make a MTL (a lot of firsts at once). Final heads up, after using MV decryptor I'm not entirely sure how to recompress it properly so the zip will be a bigger file size than what dlsite shows for this game. Apologies if I've screwed something up on the upload.

Link:

Reactions: wess159

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Got tired of waiting for someone else to do it so I tried to make a MTL of Ver.2.33. I edited the very beginning of the game and some of the items. This is my time posting/using translator++/trying to make a MTL (a lot of firsts at once). Final heads up, after using MV decryptor I'm not entirely sure how to recompress it properly so the zip will be a bigger file size than what dlsite shows for this game. Apologies if I've screwed something up on the upload.

Link: Mega
I guess I should have a look at it. Thanks for the effort.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
lordtoe There are scripts that let you put wordwrap into RPGmaker games. Dot Kobo uses a bunch of Yanfly scripts so that stuff might work for you. That would really help you out if you can get it to work.

lordtoe

Jun 6, 2017
Alright, I went through the vast majority of the MTL I made before and made everything sound better(a few parts may be a bit rough). The parts I didn't touch are the item descriptions/ability descriptions as well as the super long explanation of passwords and stuff by the robot at the start of the forest. I also did some translated pictures(not the prettiest, it was done with Paint 3D). I think that's the last I'll touch this game's files for a long while since I want to forget stuff so I can fully enjoy playing it.

Game Link:
Pictures:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Alright, I went through the vast majority of the MTL I made before and made everything sound better(a few parts may be a bit rough). The parts I didn't touch are the item descriptions/ability descriptions as well as the super long explanation of passwords and stuff by the robot at the start of the forest. I also did some translated pictures(not the prettiest, it was done with Paint 3D). I think that's the last I'll touch this game's files for a long while since I want to forget stuff so I can fully enjoy playing it.

Game Link: Mega
Pictures: Mega
Just want to ask What is the latest version? the one on the page 1 or yours? And Why does the See the Secret Info goes away fast?

lordtoe

Jun 6, 2017
Just want to ask What is the latest version? the one on the page 1 or yours? And Why does the See the Secret Info goes away fast?
The download under EXTRA on the main post should be the latest. I'm not sure why the secret info disappears so quick, translator++ may have done something to a script but I didn't go digging around to find out.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The download under EXTRA on the main post should be the latest. I'm not sure why the secret info disappears so quick, translator++ may have done something to a script but I didn't go digging around to find out.
Can you maybe fix it so it won't disappear quickly?
No I mean from what you posted the game and picture files do i still need to apply it to the latest one?

lordtoe

Jun 6, 2017
No I mean from what you posted the game and picture files do i still need to apply it to the latest one?
Looks like that download on the main post has all the translated pictures applied already so you don't need to download anything from my post.

As for fixing the secret info I might take a look at it when I finish the current MTL I'm editing but it's been a slog doing that along with a full-time job I didn't have when I went through CS Awakening so I wouldn't count on it being anytime soon, sry.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Looks like that download on the main post has all the translated pictures applied already so you don't need to download anything from my post.

As for fixing the secret info I might take a look at it when I finish the current MTL I'm editing but it's been a slog doing that along with a full-time job I didn't have when I went through CS Awakening so I wouldn't count on it being anytime soon, sry.
Sure but what's your current game that you're editing?

lordtoe

Jun 6, 2017
It's been bugging me since you brought it up so I found the problem and fixed it. The Secret Info shouldn't immediately disappear anymore, it'll now properly scroll the text.

2.33 with Translated pictures Secret Info fixed:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
It's been bugging me since you brought it up so I found the problem and fixed it. The Secret Info shouldn't immediately disappear anymore, it'll now properly scroll the text.

2.33 with Translated pictures Secret Info fixed: Mega

You had ALL images doubled - decrypted PNGs and encryped ones. Making 1GB game 2GB big.
I also optimized PNGs.