1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Oh an improved version of "My brother's wife" where the mc actually does something, and he's not the voyeur loser?
4195cb7359ccb000cb0cbeab1fd06fb6.gif

EDIT: :unsure: :unsure: from what they say on their pages, it seems that they work on short games, and according to a patreon post, apparently they are working on a new project.(well impo, if they are only short stories, it doesn't look so interesting anymore :KEK: )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Demo is short and many renders are grainy. There is Netori since its the MC who does the cucking but its pretty fast based.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CuckBrother-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Dr Phil maybe you should add the other game of this dev in the Op https://f95zone.to/threads/slutty-corp-demo-kfn-studios.138710/#post-9487625 and I don't know if the Complete tag is valid here since on the one hand they are short stories (only 1 release) and on the other hand the full version or "complete" would be the one that has to be paid :KEK: (i don't think someone is going to pay for the full version )
thank you ill add it to the op
i havent added completed tag since its the demo

Reactions: Chimba

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
cuckolding and cheating tags are missing.
Aside that, the render quality is absolutely one of the worst i ever have experienced.
If you (hope, the developer is gonna read this) plan to go from demo to "regular game release", i strongly suggest to use WAY more improved renders.
Also the writing URGENDLY needs a propper proofreading.
And finally: choices without choices don't make any sense other than to annoy players.

Overall, if been rated, this would be a 1-star game. Bad writing, crap renders, felt like done within few hours just to have something done. Not feeling passion or anything else positive.
No offence for now, as this is just a demo - but it needs MASSIVE improvements and overhaul, as this is just 1% of a good game so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lokitox8

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
if you like a game like this and didnt tried it before you guys should try my legacy. its a bit older but you can take your brothers whole family wife and both daughters.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
cuckolding and cheating tags are missing.
Aside that, the render quality is absolutely one of the worst i ever have experienced.
If you (hope, the developer is gonna read this) plan to go from demo to "regular game release", i strongly suggest to use WAY more improved renders.
Also the writing URGENDLY needs a propper proofreading.
And finally: choices without choices don't make any sense other than to annoy players.

Overall, if been rated, this would be a 1-star game. Bad writing, crap renders, felt like done within few hors just to have something done. Not feeling passion or anything else positive.
No offence for now, as this is just a demo - but it needs MASSIVE improvements and overhaul, as this is just 1% of a good game so far.
Seems to be this dev's modus operandi. Quick cash grab attempt. Release a free demo with shit renders, no comprehensive story, even less comprehensive dialogues, add just a tiny bit to "complete" it and put it up for $10 on Itch.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Somehow I wished it was sister and brother in law instead of sister in law and brother...:(

Reactions: Joi_fan

The Dark One

Feb 6, 2018
In my opinion as a fan we need more Netori games too many Female protagonist and Netorare games is on this site latetly.
However this game is subpar at best in so many departments if you like Netori consept there is ;

Away from Home is still in development.
https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-17-remastered-vatosgames.29666/

As stahalle mentioned My legacy is a complete game but has sandbox consept.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-legacy-v1-0-saddoggames.1356/

My employee's family abandoned but has content
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-employees-family-ep-5-funny-desires.43072/

If you want to try netori genre these are first comes to mind.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
"Engrish" alert: "Joe
He's your brother. He's upset since her wife keeps ignoring her. He shares his problems with you and asks for your help"
In works for 3.5 yrs and still says "her wife, ignoring her" No vaginal sex, so she is getting off giving the b-in-law BJ's?, both of the "men" aka brothers look feminine in their gestures too. I will give it a spin, to see just how bad this is. Ok ran through the demo, no vag sex, two bj's and more grammatical errors. I suppose the dev needs a translator. The images are indeed grainy too, so that needs cleaning up.

Last edited:
Reactions: OleJackRipper

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
MMMM. Those renders. So grainy. I wanna grind my own flour from them and bake some bread now.

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes