sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
In other words: is she doing this to you, with you, or for you. There will also be new content where you as a couple decide the lifestyle you are going to live now. It will be text heavy, and I will have to poll what these choices will mean, but it will fun.
FUCK. YES.

I haven't been this hyped for this game since, like... February, heh

Reactions: LbM-93

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I am a bit confused about this game. What are all the comics for? Has the game been adandoned in favour of a comic?

R

RWaites

I am a bit confused about this game. What are all the comics for? Has the game been adandoned in favour of a comic?
No games still in developement the comics are previews for other projects

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
That's good. There are not enough cuckolding games out there. It is a nice game but a bit buggy. My Angst and Fever numbers keep vanishing so it is hard to keep track of (and the walkthrough by Cheatshot above doesn't seem to be right at all Edit: Just realised his walkthrough is for his mod.).

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The mod version c+ can be found on Monty's patreon page and his discord channel.
Is it not the same as the one in ? Nice mod by the way. It seems much better balance than the original.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Is it not the same as the one in ? Nice mod by the way. It seems much better balance than the original.
No ...not quite the same ... also my grasp of Tyrano improved ,thus it is I.M.O. a little better presented than my early attempt.

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
So is the mod c+ the new release that the dev mentioned would be release in 7 to 10 days?

I think the buildup of this latest update (and the time between updates) is going to make it difficult to live up to its expectations. Especially since the dev is also committing to many other projects or so it seems.

Either way, we’ll see soon I guess.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes