Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
Yes. That's what I kinda thought initially, but the timing of the release and the last announcement confused me.

I would love to see the Mod C+ and the update. I hope it's going to be worth the wait.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
On the 30th he indicated that the cuck sim update would "drop" in 7 to 10 days. I have been very patiently waiting, hoping it was closer to the 7 than the 10.

Unfortunately those estimates were not realized and the 10 days has come and gone. Hopefully though it's very very soon. I'm really looking forward to the update if it includes the option to make the wife very aggressive about cucking you

Cynicgrow

Apr 12, 2017
On the 30th he indicated that the cuck sim update would "drop" in 7 to 10 days. I have been very patiently waiting, hoping it was closer to the 7 than the 10.

Unfortunately those estimates were not realized and the 10 days has come and gone. Hopefully though it's very very soon. I'm really looking forward to the update if it includes the option to make the wife very aggressive about cucking you
I guess, you get cucked by the author ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Reactions: Jobeo
R

RWaites

Almost Ready.
g 18 at 2:46am
As many may know, I have been hard at work doubling the written size of the game. The new feature of choosing a Dom or Sub wife means each scene will have two versions. I intend to make the current scenes that you know and love the "sub" side of the wife, with a few modifications. This will be for people who like a slow build and fall into corruption.
For people who want a more demanding, aggressive, and downright cruel wife, I've added the dom side. Whereas the sub wife will fall more and more in love with you as you drag her into a world of pleasure, the Dom wife will respect you less and less, as she will have total power of you by means of your desires. It will be up to you who leads in this dance of demented dalliances.

Anywho, I should have the text done this weekend, then into the hands of the Alpha testers it goes. Then I will release it here into your hot little hands

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
yeah it seems at least 3 days, but i'm more inclined to say at least a week ( i bet it will get out the same day as the adventurous couple:pokerFace:). Finger crossed and hope to get lucky soon:eazyHype:
TAC went first... i'm not surprised really. Last update for this was in May (!!)... how is that possible.

Don't get me wrong I 100% support this game and I'm subscribed on his patreon but it's just very frustrating. Set a release date and hit it.

Reactions: plrdls

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
TAC went first... i'm not surprised really. Last update for this was in May (!!)... how is that possible.
Don't get me wrong I 100% support this game and I'm subscribed on his patreon but it's just very frustrating. Set a release date and hit it.
It can be frustrating to wait, especially if an at least tentative date was set, but this case here is not as bad as what you can get e.g. in "Dual Family".
That developer there never(!) kept any date to date, the highlight were his boasts around christmas about how his new hardware would make everything superfast and more updates than before. What happened? He became slow as a Nacktschneke, with only 1 update since then, the already late second once more delayed. So much for "faster"! Then he feeds us verbose posts full of completely unneeded stuff and simply not believable excuses. Besides that he is a proven liar! It is a minor miracle that the Dev of "Dual Family" still has patrons who feed him a ton of money for essentially nothing but a few preview pics and wallpapers. Milking at it´s best!

Therefore Monty here is still in the "we should give him some leeway" zone unlkie gumdrop(Dual Family), who is a milking liar! But I too hope that the new version hits ground here soon.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes