Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
This update is really, REALLY long overdue.

It's really a shame because it's quite an unique game and it would deserve more commitment.

Let's hope it finally arrives and brings some substantial novelties.
I agree. I'm very disheartened. Even if the update comes, can we expect a reliable release cycle or is it going to be 3-4 months until another update? The game is very good, we want more!

BTW have you played The Adventurous Couple? If not, go try it!!

Reactions: aaroncarter

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Take your time testing it. The last version was quite buggy.
That is a given. Still and I am one of those who advocate some leeway, it would be really nice if the new update would come in this evening or over the weekend, so we can play it before we have to go back to work monday.

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Ummmm ..I'm currently still testing and retesting ....and still keep finding things that I've missed.

I hope to upload something that works back to Monty for his approval today or tomorrow.
Does it have new interesting scenes?

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
1.5 Beta ready for download !!!

Anyone a $5 supporter? I only contribute $1... =/

R

RWaites

1.5 BetaDownload
After wrestling with the software, I finally got the save feature working again. This version includes the new dom and sub versions of the wife character, and the dom side has all new dialogue. I will rewrite the sub side, which the old default option, with the next update.
PC #!zskWBKyT!BiakogW57r1YtMkVP2HnnU1rSZufRCwN01J6qUysqXg
Mac #!SxkkUCQI!Q-GFk5NRs2K7kHsNvK18wraJsq-rEnVr7g9dn8Ub2l0

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
1.5 BetaDownload
After wrestling with the software, I finally got the save feature working again. This version includes the new dom and sub versions of the wife character, and the dom side has all new dialogue. I will rewrite the sub side, which the old default option, with the next update.
PC #!zskWBKyT!BiakogW57r1YtMkVP2HnnU1rSZufRCwN01J6qUysqXg
Mac #!SxkkUCQI!Q-GFk5NRs2K7kHsNvK18wraJsq-rEnVr7g9dn8Ub2l0
kinda sad that it has only new dialogs, lets hope for new content soon
Dom route is more fun tho

P.s thanks for sharing

Reactions: Moanie and RWaites

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
The update is a letdown. I feel like I accidentally picked the sub route by mistake. She's supposed to be dominant, and yet it feels like i'm still pushing her to do all these things... it doesn't make sense.

How does the whole "angst" concept even fit with the dom role? Why would she have angst if she's the one in favor of doing this? I thought we were going to get a whole new dialog rewrite... very little seems changed. it's more nuance than anything

After 3 months of waiting I definitely expected more. Look at what TAC puts out in a month, 650 renders(!!). This was just a dialog update, so I expected literally every dialog to change

Reactions: marhen

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Yeah, I agree. For the time this took, that was a disappointment. There is really no new content, apart from a few words. It is much less buggy though, so definitely an improvement, but this game seems to be going nowhere.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
The update is a letdown. I feel like I accidentally picked the sub route by mistake. She's supposed to be dominant, and yet it feels like i'm still pushing her to do all these things... it doesn't make sense.

How does the whole "angst" concept even fit with the dom role? Why would she have angst if she's the one in favor of doing this? I thought we were going to get a whole new dialog rewrite... very little seems changed. it's more nuance than anything

After 3 months of waiting I definitely expected more. Look at what TAC puts out in a month, 650 renders(!!). This was just a dialog update, so I expected literally every dialog to change
The beta that is posted here has a bug ...it does indeed switch over to the Sub route .

Monty rectified this by deleting the original post & links and uploading my fixed version of his Alpha.

Ask RWaites for the replacements.

I agree that Angst seems out of place in the Dom route ...it could possibly be done away with completely on both routes.

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Game over after the glory hole kiss, i guess is cause the beta bug you just mentioned?
Monty posted HIS Beta without asking for it to be tested.

Monty gave me an Alpha to test ...I spent a considerable time going over it again and again.
I uploaded a final "Fixed" Alpha back to him just after he had uploaded HIS untested Beta.

I have informed Monty EXACTLY where the Dom to Sub bug is ... I haven't however bothered myself looking thru the rest of the Beta.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes