bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Mac version "works" even though it says it isn't compatible with my osx, but it's unplayable in the fact that a) you can't resize the window (too big and cuts off 1/4 of the game) and b) you can't quit without using activity monitor/task manager and force quiting it.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
So what happened with the bonus game or whatever he announced would come out with the next update

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Mac version "works" even though it says it isn't compatible with my osx, but it's unplayable in the fact that a) you can't resize the window (too big and cuts off 1/4 of the game) and b) you can't quit without using activity monitor/task manager and force quiting it.
Unfortunately I haven't a clue how to fix those problems ... TyranoBuilder simply produces ...what is supposed to be ... a Mac compatible game for uploading.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Bug on DOM route at the end of the Glory hole scene ... chose "KISS" ... NOT... " Uh..no thanks" else the Game ends prematurely.

Note that there would be no content difference with either choice other than one sentence .

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok so this version the Dom route is definitely working and I got the new scene at the end. Real good stuff. The game is headed in the exact right direction!

The game is so good I just get worried about what comes next. Please tell me we don't have to wait 3 more months for another update. If Monty gets sidetracked on another game, will that delay cuck sim for 6 months? It's just too painful!! There is so much room to grow this story, it would be a shame for it to get sidelined

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Great update from may:FeelsBadMan:
A few weeks ago Monty announced that he was really going to step things up and push out more updates. Admittedly, this most recent update was a few weeks late but I think we have to give him the benefit of the doubt. This is a very unique game, there aren't many out there which go this far in the NTR world

My hope is that Monty remains committed to his pledge and gives us some good new content in the next couple weeks. If he can launch the new game, BNWO, that would be amazing as BNWO is basically the religion of this whole genre

Reactions: marhen and Del.Mar

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Am i correct that there are only 5 save slots in this game ?
And if yes, does that have anything to do with Tyrano builder being the engine or is it Devs choice ?
5 slots is too less, if you want to save at each 'option' scene for replay with different choice afterwards...

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Yes, it's devs choise:confused:
Now it's 9 save slots.
Putting in those extra save slots was actually my choice.... as trying all the different route options was a P.I.T.A without multiple saves.

Assuming that you have the project in Tyranobuilder and access to the build files.

Then you simply open kag.menu.js with notepad.
look for "for(var i=0;i<5;i++)"... or similar
then change the number 5 to the desirable number of saves.

Reactions: patrickB

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
And I waited so. Thank you, that is finally understandable. what are black numbers

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Like the NTR but I don't think the protagonist is going to have a very sexually profitable relationship here. I suppose I'm more a swinger. Kinda hoped Lindsey would be a swinger too but turns out all we'll ever get are pics, maybe watching too since she doesn't do white men :p Still, what happens to the wife is hot and beautiful, she loves black cock, but she loves the protagonist too, kissing right after getting some black d off was pretty hot, especially knowing the protagonist is going home with her for a wild dance :cool: Except the story ended before that scene :pokerFace: Ah well, kinda wish it had an auto-forward button somewhere though. Some scenes happen in a flash, needs some work there but I'm gonna follow this game ;)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
And I waited so. Thank you, that is finally understandable. what are black numbers
Black numbers are Lust points. Your goal is to get those as high as possible to win. Pink are Angst points, if thsoe get too high you can get a game over.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes