Dreadnot

Jan 15, 2018
It has a skip,hold crl after all the text appears. doesn't work while text is still appearing,didn't notice crl worked at first since you can't just hold it whenever.Also you can just save at each choice and load if you made the wrong one.Sure it'd be nice to get it on renpy,but it's not too bad on this format
The CTRL hold for skipping is good but I’m still not going to waste hours re-loading after every choice again and again.

Mar 17, 2018
The mac version it too large to fit on my screen and when I tried to resize the window it was at its minimum size. I could make it larger but not smaller. I couldn't see the text at all

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
I tried playing through twice: Got GAME OVER both times. You are absolutely right that this needs a new engine with both “skip” and “back up” options. Has potential but currently a complete waste of time.
You could always scroll up this thread or go back a page and a look at the walkthru and the failure criteria for the Cub.

EDIT:-

The New Beta + version by Monty has a "skip" text feature.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
The mac version it too large to fit on my screen and when I tried to resize the window it was at its minimum size. I could make it larger but not smaller. I couldn't see the text at all
Mac version is fudged ...
The Mac version must it seems be built on a Mac and it wasn't .

Dreadnot

Jan 15, 2018
You could always scroll up this thread or go back a page and a look at the walkthru and the failure criteria for the Cub.

EDIT:-

The New Beta + version by Monty has a "skip" text feature.
Thanks, I’ll look for that walkthrough. Most often searching a thread for information is like finding a needle in a haystack. Fingers crossed.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Thanks, I’ll look for that walkthrough. Most often searching a thread for information is like finding a needle in a haystack. Fingers crossed.
Here you go....also read a few of the posts before the link given below ...as they explain an error towards the end.

Reactions: Dreadnot

Alex000

Jan 21, 2018
That's a good game, I like it and looking forward to seeing new updates!

P.s.: I don't know why people complain, in my taste (very pervert), it's good.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
is it only me,or was this update a Joke,just started and already finished after 5 minutes of game play?.:p

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
The idea is pretty nice, but realization... fully fucked up. Man, you gotta rework at least ALL of it.
I actually think more content creators should treat their earlier chapters as rough drafts and rework them every so often in the creative process. Books and movies just don't finish one chapter or one act and then never revisit them. They go through multiple drafts before they get to a finished product. The problem is when you edit something that is already released publicly some will like it and some won't and those that don't like the changes will complain.

Reactions: the.creator
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes