EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1672425239017.png

Overview:
Cuckolding Santa on Christmas Eve

Will you be a naughty elf tonight?
Santa is ready to give gifts all around the world on Christmas Eve, but Mrs. Santa is so horny right now...
This is your first year working as a toy maker for Santa, and you finally did it on time!
You deserve a nice relaxing rest on Christmas Eve…
Well, that's what you hoped for before finding Mrs. Santa half naked in your bedroom...
Mrs. Santa has a Shape-shifting ability, and she gets a bit crazy with it when she is really horny?
What will you do when you discover her sweetly tempting body? Resist the temptation or go wild with her?​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-30
Release Date: 2022-12-30
Developer: Hentai Dream Gaming - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Voiced: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -

Other: ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Early Christmas present for all the A.I art lovers....On F95 1671041550852.png

Requested by, ME

Best features:
Furry
Ntr
A.I art
Crappy male voice ASMR
Best VN of the year......

сat-furry.gif

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

Overview:
Santa went to distribute gifts all around the world on Christmas Eve but miss Santa is so horny right now...
Will you be a naughty elf tonight and help her ?
Little miss Santa handled by yours truly???!!!

No xmas pressies for the rest of my life!

Throw in mrs Santa for a threesome and I'm in!

Reactions: BaasB

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
i opened it and was like wait a minute is this shit ai generated

and it is

It's honestly amazing me a little that the human mind can sniff out AI-generated images like this with relative ease. Like, pretty powerful pattern-recognition going on there.

kmtmtm

Apr 15, 2020

and it is

It's honestly amazing me a little that the human mind can sniff out AI-generated images like this with relative ease. Like, pretty powerful pattern-recognition going on there.
That's because currently AI users don't bother adding style tags or training custom models, and use unmodified AnythingV3 / NovelAI model. With more advanced AI art engineering, the most precise method is looking at character's hands.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019

and it is

It's mainly because there isn't a specific style and there's little to no details in the background of each image. AI also has trouble with fingers too but it's pretty promising.