• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
One glace at the thumbnail and I can tell it is NovelAI now, what with it flooding the cultured sites with the exact same faces thousand of times over.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I find it funny that everyone is against AI because it looks the same or you did not create that yourself, yet you go to other game listings using other methods and there are comments like "oh great this engine again, they all look the same"

Even myself while playing games using I will go that face makes me think of the last 5 red hair females I seen, for me unless you create your own art then no matter why you use they will start to look the same at some point.
If AI artwork is not for you that is fine, but I see it as we get more games to read and who knows you might find one that you enjoy.

I do agree AI art takes away form actual artists but 80% of the games here use a game engine and not designing your own from scratch so I don't see much of issue on this front.
Do feel that an AI tag might be needed down the track so members who don't like AI can avoid them when looking for a new game to play.

Last edited:

croPath

May 10, 2017
The disease is spreading. I wonder why they don't use AI to write the ingame text as well, the project is already artistically bankrupt may as well go all the way.
just shows how worthless human artist are and how far tech has gotten xD
How is it "bankrupt" to use artist AI, they are atleast able to put out good work , its not like MTLs where a guy claims he "translated " it while in reality the game barely runs because he just dropped shit into a MTL and back into game.

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
just shows how worthless human artist are and how far tech has gotten xD
How is it "bankrupt" to use artist AI, they are atleast able to put out good work , its not like MTLs where a guy claims he "translated " it while in reality the game barely runs because he just dropped shit into a MTL and back into game.
>Says how far tech has gotten
>A.I. Art still can't even do hands right

The deer girls hand has morphed into a singular entity
The blowjob scene in the last preview she's literally missing a finger

yeah. it's good work

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I was ready to download (personal vengeance for not bring me a Hot Wheels Garage in 1995 :KEK: ) and cuck santa, but then AI Art and there goes my erection.

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
The person that made this and everyone that downloads it is getting coal in their stocking this year.
I'll take the coal. I downloaded it just to go through images and see how many of them have "A.I. Hands." The answer is majority of them either have a finger missing, one too many fingers, their hands is just a singular blob, their bodies is misshapen, Mrs. Claus's body size/height literally changes every other image, images of where either her anus or her vagina just decides to stop existing. The A.I. bros who are trying to say A.I. gud and this game gud really have coal of eyes.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I think the idea of using AI art is great. Think about it from the perspective of a player, the art is often something that takes the longest... this means we can expect AI art games to have far more renders and take less time to update, potentially at least. And it is not like it's low quality, it's very good, only issue is consistency, which if the dev is careful they can handle using img2img, some minor photoshopping (things like eye color) and so on.

Reactions: izuzar7

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I dabble in AI art myself and even I can make better gens than this.

The dev should use a better model, gen a reference sheet for the main character, interrogate that image to get the needed tags, then gen new prompts using the interrogated tags + scene descriptions. That way at least the characters stay almost consistent.

Reactions: Hollowedzs