RPGM Cultivator ~ The Chronicle of A Retired Knight and Monster Girls' Bustling Pioneering [Trial] [Flying Panjandrum]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Also it's an aproximate, if there's something I've learnt from doujin circles is that most of them mean at least 1 to 3 months more from there
Same with manga, it seems.
Seem to be a trend among Jap writers, most of them do everything at the pace of a turtle.
I wish they'd learn a thing or two from Korean manhwa writers... :sneaky::coffee:

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Wonder when we'll get the full game translated instead of just the trial... (I know game isn't till Dec2024- bet Otaku Plan gets it in 2025, sometime.)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
still a demo? welp
Why wouldn't it be 'still a demo'? Your wishing for it to not be ain't gonna change the fact that we aren't gettin' shit for a long-ass time yet, probably middle or even the end of 2025 at the earliest, if you consider that the game not only needs to be finished, but then also competently translated to English, and ideally, also uncensored. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

On top of that the project seem to be quite big, so TL is gonna take a while as well.
Heck, mayhaps we're looking at no earlier than 2026 here.. :whistle::coffee:

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
Why wouldn't it be 'still a demo'? Your wishing for it to not be ain't gonna change the fact that we aren't gettin' shit for a long-ass time yet, probably middle or even the end of 2025 at the earliest, if you consider that the game not only needs to be finished, but then also competently translated to English, and ideally, also uncensored. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

On top of that the project seem to be quite big, so TL is gonna take a while as well.
Heck, mayhaps we're looking at no earlier than 2026 here.. :whistle::coffee:
well, at least the game seems fun/interesting, but the fact that it's gonna take a long while for the full version kind of disappointed me, i mean, who wouldn't be? :BootyTime:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
well, at least the game seems fun/interesting, but the fact that it's gonna take a long while for the full version kind of disappointed me, i mean, who wouldn't be? :BootyTime:
Man up, that's just how it goes with these Jap-made games.
I too wish they'd learn a thing or two about speed from Koreans but.. yeah, doesn't seem like it'll happen anytime soon lol. :sneaky::coffee:

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
Man up, that's just how it goes with these Jap-made games.
I too wish they'd learn a thing or two about speed from Koreans but.. yeah, doesn't seem like it'll happen anytime soon lol. :sneaky::coffee:
yeah i know, patience is a virtue :HideThePain:
they may be "slow" but they're doing a great work for sure (just look at the art)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
yeah i know, patience is a virtue :HideThePain:
they may be "slow" but they're doing a great work for sure (just look at the art)
Tbh Jap game having great art is nothing special, i'm far more interested in the gameplay, and who knows, maybe they will delight me with a pretty good story as well? That sure would be great. We'll see. :whistle::coffee:

Jul 28, 2017
Tbh Jap game having great art is nothing special, i'm far more interested in the gameplay, and who knows, maybe they will delight me with a pretty good story as well? That sure would be great. We'll see. :whistle::coffee:
I agree for the most part, but good art should always be appreciated.
Someone's worked their asses off to get to that level, nothing wrong with some additional appreciation.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I agree for the most part, but good art should always be appreciated.
Someone's worked their asses off to get to that level, nothing wrong with some additional appreciation.
Sure. As i say a game is a sum of its parts, of which there are many. Art being one. :whistle::coffee:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes