Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
As long i dont have to share the mother i am all Green light with NTR but if someone even tries get a glimpse of my mama...he/she shall face the wrath of my Kong.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahjgfg

TillLindemann1

Mar 25, 2019
Help! Having a problem with mac version. (0.80) When I click, it says "Mac can't run this app" Is there any way to solve this problem?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
there is a choice that says it gives +5 confidence but you don't get it, when you pass sunscreen on mom when she is wearing a swinsuit

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well there needs to be a little build to make things seem natural and from a story stand point to make sense.

But I promise you wont be disappointed in the end of the chapter...especially on the alpha route:sneaky:

Sorry for the late reply on this, I was meaning to answer it.
If i see another whole update of the mc in the alpha route just trying to drive markus and his dad off, i think it will be high time to send this game to my ignore list, something i take very seriously is the developing of a non ntr route and so far the whole game has been about us trying to be alpha and all the time driving guys off... Another update like that will just kill any love remaining for this game in my part... And as i said countless times there is so much updates like that..that we can take, enough is enough

As for those that like ntr try to keep from commenting the non ntr route because we know how we want the non ntr route, you can read post in this thread from all the people that dont like ntr how they want the alpha route to be centered on the mc and the girls and not fucking telling markus and his dad to back off all the fucking time and every update.

Last edited:

slurp1234

Jul 8, 2019
If i see another whole update of the mc in the alpha route just trying to drive markus and his dad off, i think it will be high time to send this game to my ignore list, something i take very seriously is the developing of a non ntr route and so far the whole game has been about us trying to be alpha and all the time driving guys off... Another update like that will just kill any love remaining for this game in my part... And as i said countless times there is so much updates like that..that we can take, enough is enough

As for those that like ntr try to keep from commenting the non ntr route because we know how we want the non ntr route, you can read post in this thread from all the people that dont like ntr how they want the alpha route to be centered on the mc and the girls and not fucking telling markus and his dad to back off all the fucking time and every update.
You will be missed dearly

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Greetings everyone!

So we are drawing closer to an update and that means I won’t be reading the thread! Mostly for my own sanity and I’ll be rather busy.

If anyone has any questions you can tag me and I’ll probably get to it when I can.

I was quoted here so I guess I will address the quoted post.

Realistically there is no good way for me to answer this. There are several like it in the thread and most of the time they are worth ignoring. I think it’s fair to address this one in particular though.

If you are going to ignore the game there is nothing I can do to stop you. If every creator here took comments like this to heart nothing would ever get done. It’s good to take in criticism though and process it into something good so I’ll try.

King has a creative vision for this project and I respect that. I like working with him and I am going to do some kick ass work. I have a lot of plans and some good stuff coming up. There is some clean up I have to do writing wise and absolutely some self improvement I need to work on. But I think we have a good thing going and a great project to shape.

There is always going to be people yelling that it’s never enough and that’s fine. If you do decide to ignore it, I hope to see you back in the future. If not, that’s fine also.

I hope you all enjoy the update and have a great weekend.

-Thrown-

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Thrownaway13 has responded to this above but just to add: The creators have previously stated that this is not a game—no matter the route—in which the protagonist starts out as alpha. The non-ntr route involves the protagonist slowly learning to be dominant and assertive. If that’s not your thing, that’s fair (it’s not my preferred style, come to that), but it’s not that there's no plan behind it.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Thrownaway13 has responded to this above but just to add: The creators have previously stated that this is not a game—no matter the route—in which the protagonist starts out as alpha. The non-ntr route involves the protagonist slowly learning to be dominant and assertive. If that’s not your thing, that’s fair (it’s not my preferred style, come to that), but it’s not that there's no plan behind it.
I think that meant that they wanted more scenes with the girls where they slowly get closer rather than just fending off others.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think the way the other forum responded was pointing out about the fend off part. right now mc is too busy keeping the others from the girls and not enough time to spend with the girls themselfs. even if you go out with the girls everytime those guys pops up like creepy stalkers. mc seem to have no privacy right now.

I do hope this part changes soon.. since mc needs to spend more time with his family without getting interupted left and right by those male counterparts.

Or atleast fight back on equal grounds. i know mc is no alpha yet. but he should atleast show some balls by now. There has been enough episode to get to this part.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Greetings everyone!

So we are drawing closer to an update and that means I won’t be reading the thread! Mostly for my own sanity and I’ll be rather busy.

If anyone has any questions you can tag me and I’ll probably get to it when I can.

I was quoted here so I guess I will address the quoted post.

Realistically there is no good way for me to answer this. There are several like it in the thread and most of the time they are worth ignoring. I think it’s fair to address this one in particular though.

If you are going to ignore the game there is nothing I can do to stop you. If every creator here took comments like this to heart nothing would ever get done. It’s good to take in criticism though and process it into something good so I’ll try.

King has a creative vision for this project and I respect that. I like working with him and I am going to do some kick ass work. I have a lot of plans and some good stuff coming up. There is some clean up I have to do writing wise and absolutely some self improvement I need to work on. But I think we have a good thing going and a great project to shape.

There is always going to be people yelling that it’s never enough and that’s fine. If you do decide to ignore it, I hope to see you back in the future. If not, that’s fine also.

I hope you all enjoy the update and have a great weekend.

-Thrown-
Let me tell you since you are new to this game, that it was already promised from 0.9 version for the non ntr route to be actually a non ntr, meaning there was going to be only centered on mc and the girls... Now i dont know what you have planned but since 1.0 marks first chapter it will be pretty shitty in my opinion if all and only content the people that have pledge you for non ntr gets only markus and his dad, pretty funny eh? I understand the whole this story need to be cooked slow but that excuse have been used already before, included rewriting, re works... Etc
It seems to me like a common phrase to devs nowadays, i did support this game in previous version to 85... Untill i did get tired of the same excuse over and over, now you may not miss me since im no longer supporting this game but with that kinda " i dont care" aptitude we have see already many games get the abandoned tag.
As always you can take the comments to heart or not, even if i think is wise to listen when there is already a lot of guys with the same opinion... This is not new to either you or king, i stated this fact long time ago and so do others even in ur patreon page. I Really, really hope the new update is not again about fending off markus and his dad and you guys have actually worked towards the mc relationship with the girls.
Even if the mc is not an alpha, it doenst mean we have to fucking fend off guys all the time, we can actually ask the mom or sis on a date etc, my point is still the same, it seems all the scenes is with those guys.....
I think that meant that they wanted more scenes with the girls where they slowly get closer rather than just fending off others.
Of course, thats the whole point of a non ntr route and harem, the ntr route should be centered in those dudes but not the harem/ non ntr, that route should be about the mc and the girls.
I think the way the other forum responded was pointing out about the fend off part. right now mc is too busy keeping the others from the girls and not enough time to spend with the girls themselfs. even if you go out with the girls everytime those guys pops up like creepy stalkers. mc seem to have no privacy right now.

I do hope this part changes soon.. since mc needs to spend more time with his family without getting interupted left and right by those male counterparts.

Or atleast fight back on equal grounds. i know mc is no alpha yet. but he should atleast show some balls by now. There has been enough episode to get to this part.
Thats my point too but it seems no matter how many changes the game still keep the same direction, its been a long time since this game started and we still see no change, just when the other writer promised that next update will be about mc and the girls....
Booom. New writer....

Last edited:
Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter
Jul 30, 2019
View attachment 329358

Overview:
The story centers around the main character after graduating high school and looking to attend a college. As a regular guy, his life was fairly uneventful. But a phone call from his mysterious aunt changed everything. At his aunt’s insistence, his family moves from a boring little town in Virginia to the big city of Honolulu.
He discovers that his new home is a paradise far better than he could ever have imagined. However, he soon realizes this lifestyle will not be easy to adapt to and to fully enjoy himself our main character must shed his old persona and embrace his new life.
Thread Updated: 2019-06-27
Release Date: 2019-06-27
Developer: King of lust - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.90
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.80): - - - -
Android (v0.70): - - -
Others: *COMPRESSED - *
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Extras: - -
Thanks to @Shirafune for the links. *Android port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 274841 View attachment 274843 View attachment 274844 View attachment 274846 View attachment 274847 View attachment 274859 View attachment 274865
View attachment 274867 View attachment 274888 View attachment 274868 View attachment 274869 View attachment 274871 View attachment 274872 View attachment 274895 View attachment 209391
u r the best man .... i love the game and i am very interesting ... but the incest patch it doesn't work for me ... maybe u can make it easy to the player to choose between the incest or any other path ...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
u r the best man .... i love the game and i am very interesting ... but the incest patch it doesn't work for me ... maybe u can make it easy to the player to choose between the incest or any other path ...
sorry to say that but n7 has nothing to do with this game or the incest patch.He has create this thread here nothing more.The dev is King of Lust. And about the incest patch.What is not working? The patch makes only the stepmom and the stepsister to his real mother and sister nothing more.You must play and choice the route what you will in the game.It exist here a walktrough but this is from the version 0.70 or 0.80.

Jul 30, 2019
sorry to say that but n7 has nothing to do with this game or the incest patch.He has create this thread here nothing more.The dev is King of Lust. And about the incest patch.What is not working? The patch makes only the stepmom and the stepsister to his real mother and sister nothing more.You must play and choice the route what you will in the game.It exist here a walktrough but this is from the version 0.70 or 0.80.
thank u very much man ....
that is very useful ... thx

magus448

May 22, 2018
Seems the incest patch forgot to change Jame's referring to the stepmom as mom at their meeting at the beach the first time.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Seems the incest patch forgot to change Jame's referring to the stepmom as mom at their meeting at the beach the first time.
can you make a screenshot from that? it is hard to search for that without a text line

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes