exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
But i dont feel like watching my back every time Marcus and his creepy Dad spoil my fun of taking my family out.. or even when i am out coming back home and watching these guys all over my place like the own my house..
you are wrong

because being Alpha means having power, control and influence over those around you

imagine if first the family is rejecting them hard maybe for example the sister making fun of Marcus and his attempts as she laugh with the MC about it in front of him

watching as they desperately try winning over the family but the MC already has enough power over them that he watch as they fail maybe even humiliated in the process

then maybe down the line in further future the MC has enough Influence ( from Aunt or from taking over the dad job or so because obviously so far power play in town is evident ) so MC become powerful that they even fear challenging him

what if Marcus mom is gold digger and start choosing MC would not you watch as the weak you cry over his losses or better weak you offers sex with his wife to you in exchange for sex with the mom but the MC ends up taking both

many possibilities possible but the true meaning of alpha is being on top ,, being scared of Marcus and weak you is not alpha it is them being there present yet tamed and under control

at least that is how i see it and hope that would be the case

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
actually im against removing Marcus and his father from Alpha route because that contradict with the dev plan in showing how the MC grows to be alpha gradually challenging others and claiming what is his

theses two ( Marcus and his dad ) play as the MC challenge and it is overcoming the challenge what makes the game fun not removing it
Yes but it just becomes boring if they turn up in most scenes after I've already told them to hit the road yet here they are again trying their luck. This has a harem tag I'd rather focus on that than seeing these two punks get rejected time after time they seem to be the type that doesn't understand the word NO.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I was not talking about being afraid of them because i wasn't the only fact i was pointing out they are constandly in mc face.. having the girls turn them down is one thing.. but the annoying part is to constandly be reminded that they are their no matter what mc does..

I took the sister out to Gym alone
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Cool, I like the more story part! Mom needs a great deal of explanation, as does the aunt. Emma as well, though I wish we could just retcon her into a normal straightlaced student about to either A) give it up to the MC, or B) join Marcus' stable. I really hope things don't get too outrageous with the disgusting dean. I did like the hints of domme/sub with the science teacher.

But let's face it, the MC needs a big win soon. I completely disagree with all of the "anti-NTR" zealots, who refuse to understand that all consequences here are avoidable, and are based on your own not-too-subtle choices and actions. But they do have one point: the MC has yet to register a straight-up win (besides the BJs from the aunt and Maude). Ok, now that I write that, in reality that would be not too shabby, but I think the point still stands. I love the NTR side simply because it shows action. I like the whole harem idea, be it the MC or an antagonist.

Still, I like the vibe I got from .90, and I trust the new team to guide us through this adventure!
Well there needs to be a little build to make things seem natural and from a story stand point to make sense.

But I promise you wont be disappointed in the end of the chapter...especially on the alpha route:sneaky:

Sorry for the late reply on this, I was meaning to answer it.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
It was hardly "one of the best things". Where do you think this trope of "Eric" in adult games came from? Almost everyone hated him. Also big difference: in BB you could actually take action to stop the creepy fuck and he wouldn't show up again. Killing Eric was not the reason BB died (it wasn't even forced; the NTR lovers could keep him around if the wanted). The devs had run out of ideas. And around the last update Patreon was forced to swing the banhammer over incest.
the dev didn't ran out of idea because

killing Eric was killing his whole game

compare content with and without Eric and you will get your answer

what if BB ended with the whole family in your bed having fun all night while Eric was having a butt plug up his ass washing the dishes hearing all the moans from your room

I'm not saying keep Marcus and wake you chances open in alpha what im saying is keep them around and let us roll over them and enjoy it

Reactions: Canto Forte

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well when Eric was first introduced their was no way for you to prevent anything it was only available in much later chapter most people got pissed off when eric suddenly showed up in your house and started corrupting your family and mc could only watch..

I think this is what really killed the game.. i remember how the developer got blasted left and right about this part.. he even lost allot of patreons because of this though.

Last edited:

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Yes but it just becomes boring if they turn up in most scenes after I've already told them to hit the road yet here they are again trying their luck. This has a harem tag I'd rather focus on that than seeing these two punks get rejected time after time they seem to be the type that doesn't understand the word NO.
Dependable_223
that is true

Having them pop out on dates or let's say intimate times has been wrong on the dev part

but it is still early and MC is no where near Alpha and that was one scene ( the other in the house were still introductions )

what if next MC can tell Marcus to leave and that he needs privacy marcus takes it lightly or does not listen then mc gets angry / serious and tells him to fuck off in which marcus gets a bit scared and leave

or better in my book reverse the scene in which MC shows up on the gym while Marcus and his GF are there and he grinds the girlfriend in front of Marcus ( reversed NTR basically )

all I'm saying that it would be hella interesting to truly be alpha and dominate even these two keeping them and playing with them would open lots of interesting possibilities removing them completely on alpha route would be a bit tasteless and easy

Last edited:

arobotbrain1

Sep 28, 2017
But i dont feel like watching my back every time Marcus and his creepy Dad spoil my fun of taking my family out.. or even when i am out coming back home and watching these guys all over my place like the own my house..
Not having them on the alpha route would mean that they'd be making two entirely different games, as opposed to one game with several paths.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Well there needs to be a little build to make things seem natural and from a story stand point to make sense.

But I promise you wont be disappointed in the end of the chapter...especially on the alpha route:sneaky:

Sorry for the late reply on this, I was meaning to answer it.
Heck, I totally agree. I was bringing up that some were upset the MC wasn't slaying every vag in a 500 mile radius within 3 day of arrival. Or straight up murdering the rivals. I have mentioned before, stuff that happens away from the MC is narratively easier to broach at the beginning, as there is little in the way of backstory. It can be built as you go along. The MC arrives an unassuming kind of guy with no experience with women. He is going to have to learn. This is the alpha route, which takes time unless 'meet and bang' is the order of the day. The beta route is he keeps his unassuming nature and allows events to swirl around him, seemingly helpless to effect events.

Cannot wait for the next update!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I have to agree with other posters: What do some people here expect? The MC is out of his normal biotope and has close to zero experience, only some harmless flirting with the depending on patch or not (Step-)Sis. Somehow this guy should shag anything that moves which is not up the trees at the count of three within days of arrival? Some want him to even kill his rivals. Really?

In CS the alpha path is about becoming one from zero and then enjoying a sweeter victory over the peacocks. In Beta path it depends on your choice if you become a happy voyeur or a miserable beta cuck. And in diplomat you decide which girl(s) you pursue and defend against the peacocks.
I for one look forward to the next update.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I have to agree with other posters: What do some people here expect? The MC is out of his normal biotope and has close to zero experience, only some harmless flirting with the depending on patch or not (Step-)Sis. Somehow this guy should shag anything that moves which is not up the trees at the count of three within days of arrival? Some want him to even kill his rivals. Really?

In CS the alpha path is about becoming one from zero and then enjoying a sweeter victory over the peacocks. In Beta path it depends on your choice if you become a happy voyeur or a miserable beta cuck. And in diplomat you decide which girl(s) you pursue and defend against the peacocks.
I for one look forward to the next update.
This is actually a genuinely good point. Anyone who has ever moved before knows how stressful it can be. It really can throw you out of your element. Especially moving to a vastly different place...it’s almost a....Culture Shock.

I’m doing some good building in 0.95. I think it’s going to make people excited for the end of the chapter which has some real good stuff planned. Most of it will be pretty obvious once 0.95 drops.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
This is actually a genuinely good point. Anyone who has ever moved before knows how stressful it can be. It really can throw you out of your element. Especially moving to a vastly different place...it’s almost a....Culture Shock.

I’m doing some good building in 0.95. I think it’s going to make people excited for the end of the chapter which has some real good stuff planned. Most of it will be pretty obvious once 0.95 drops.
Cool! Are you still shooting for every month releases, or will this one require a bit more time?

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
when playing the alpha route, can you choose which girls you go for or is harem the only option ?
I believe there are both, harem route and one girl aim route, if you read the walkthrough carefully.
Otherwise, you can option by yourself decision, like always pleasure mom instead of other girls.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, I have never run the diplomat course yet, does it have any meat right now? I look at the walkthrough, and I am not seeing anything that indicates a fresh route. I know that success with a girl looks like it would on harem route, but are there any differences?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes