Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Why do you all still bother to play this game on the alpha path from the first release nothing changed the MC is happy to see his own family get fucked and that's the game the alpha path is just a side quest a low priority one

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I'm not gonna lie; I'm really disappointed at the lack of the Alpha patch, when seen side by side with NTR. I don't hate NTR, but goddamn it seems to be so widespread. Once you've played one NTR game, you've played all of em.

Reactions: Lerd0 and Ursus4321

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Why do you all still bother to play this game on the alpha path from the first release nothing changed the MC is happy to see his own family get fucked and that's the game the alpha path is just a side quest a low priority one
Why do we play maybe because of the promise these events for alpha path will be fixed in future updates.. ;) Btw on the alpha path their is no such thing that mc is happy to see others fucking his familiy ?? where did you get that idea ?? Actually he been keeping those goons away from his family the hole time..

But having to turn around seeing them popup all the time gets tired after some time.. Its like they have nothing better to do. they have a wife and girlfriend already go bother them ... :cautious:

Last edited:

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Abusing the power part better not be on the alpha path.. Weak you is a dead man walking if that happens..

Looking at how the mom is dressed ide say that is either on the beta or NTR path am i right ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How big is 0.95 ?? because 0.90 was not a big update comparred to previously once..??
Those images were just bonus pics that I post every sunday it has nothing to do with the next update. And for 0.95 I can say it has two playable days.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
he been keeping those goons away from his family the hole time
You just described the alpha path he has been doing that since the game game came out look at the other path compare the progress to the alpha path and you will see the alpha path is just a side dish that it's never meant to go anyware

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
a lot of people complain cause they dont know how to play this game
the alpha please
there is the route where nothing happens and the girls belong to the mc
there is a path where the girls dont belong to the mc
and there is a path where he can decide to stop it before it happens
the so called diplonmat path that was all said in the begining
if you missed it then its all your fault whatever happens so save a lot
before you complain for nothing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Right now on the alpha the girls dont belong to the mc yet.. We are far from getting their. i think they will just use these 2 updates for character introductions i think in step 2 they will start adding more stuff for the alpha part and other paths..

Those images were just bonus pics that I post every sunday it has nothing to do with the next update. And for 0.95 I can say it has two playable days.
I was wondering are you guys going to fill those classes with more people in general or outside school premise?? It kind of feel pretty empty for school.if you only see 4 or 5 people in classroom. Also when mc is wondering around outside you hardly see anybody even if those are only screen fillers etc..

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Right now on the alpha the girls dont belong to the mc yet.. We are far from getting their. i think they will just use these 2 updates for character introductions i think in step 2 they will start adding more stuff for the alpha part and other paths..

I was wondering are you guys going to fill those classes with more people in general or outside school premise?? It kind of feel pretty empty for school.if you only see 4 or 5 people in classroom. Also when mc is wondering around outside you hardly see anybody even if those are only screen fillers etc..
You will get that answer itself in the game in the next update.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
you should think that Marcus is one of the main characters in the game, he is essential for the story even if it's on alpha route. If he's gone then what? you want to be the only male standing in this game so you can fucks anything that's moves like in any other games? that's not alpha, that's selfish. Remember that dev's want to make this as believable as they can? Marcus and his father can stay there on alpha route as long as it's MC who gets the banging and not them. And I believed there will be many fuckin' on alpha route, you just have to give them time. It's not easy to make alpha contents as it isn't the case with ntr contents. They have to be picky to put anything's there because one wrong move can create 10 pages of people's rage while on ntr route they can pretty much filled them with anything without endangering people's feelings.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
marcus isn't that the name of the bad guy in DMD
this game is like DMD way too many similarities

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
actually im against removing Marcus and his father from Alpha route because that contradict with the dev plan in showing how the MC grows to be alpha gradually challenging others and claiming what is his

theses two ( Marcus and his dad ) play as the MC challenge and it is overcoming the challenge what makes the game fun not removing it

like Big Brother everyone wanted Eric gone but once he was removed the game died because there was no more challenge or conquest / goal the game lost it's taste and element

because admit it one of the best things about BB was stopping and foiling Eric plans while corrupting the girls

the dev vision of the game is awesome and he has the right idea how the MC slowly becomes alpha ,, keeping the challengers is essential to this

what i would advice ( regarding the complaints on alpha route content ) is that on the alpha route you have :
the Aunt , The teacher ( BOTH ) and Emma who can fill the gaps in terms of relationships and sex as they wont take as much time as the family to win over and have sex with under a realistic approach

lol we already have a teacher posing almost fully naked for our MC in front of the whole class i see no reason why next update there won't be a sex scene with her for example

most games the goal is to fuck the female but here it is unique you first gotta man up defend and protect the female then fuck her which is cool and different from other incest centric games so even if alpha keep the antagonist and focus on the joy of defeating them ,,

Actually we may be able to even Cuck and humiliate them : Marcus GF and the dad wife aka marcus mom there have been more than enough hints about it already which would be fucking awesome ( in my book )

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
one of the best things about BB was stopping and foiling Eric plans while corrupting the girls
It was hardly "one of the best things". Where do you think this trope of "Eric" in adult games came from? Almost everyone hated him. Also big difference: in BB you could actually take action to stop the creepy fuck and he wouldn't show up again. Killing Eric was not the reason BB died (it wasn't even forced; the NTR lovers could keep him around if the wanted). The devs had run out of ideas. And around the last update Patreon was forced to swing the banhammer over incest.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
actually im against removing Marcus and his father from Alpha route because that contradict with the dev plan in showing how the MC grows to be alpha gradually challenging others and claiming what is his

theses two ( Marcus and his dad ) play as the MC challenge and it is overcoming the challenge what makes the game fun not removing it

like Big Brother everyone wanted Eric gone but once he was removed the game died because there was no more challenge or conquest / goal the game lost it's taste and element

because admit it one of the best things about BB was stopping and foiling Eric plans while corrupting the girls

the dev vision of the game is awesome and he has the right idea how the MC slowly becomes alpha ,, keeping the challengers is essential to this

what i would advice ( regarding the complaints on alpha route content ) is that on the alpha route you have :
the Aunt , The teacher ( BOTH ) and Emma who can fill the gaps in terms of relationships and sex as they wont take as much time as the family to win over and have sex with under a realistic approach

lol we already have a teacher posing almost fully naked for our MC in front of the whole class i see no reason why next update there won't be a sex scene with her for example

most games the goal is to fuck the female but here it is unique you first gotta man up defend and protect the female then fuck her which is cool and different from other incest centric games so even if alpha keep the antagonist and focus on the joy of defeating them ,,

Actually we may be able to even Cuck and humiliate them : Marcus GF and the dad wife aka marcus mom there have been more than enough hints about it already which would be fucking awesome ( in my book )
I actually i liked the game better once i got rid of eric permanantly. Getting his mafia buddies after him and you know he will never come back..

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes