Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Weak you won't be in charge of anything in my playthrough I hope the MC is getting something more with the Mom in this update.
I think he is suppose to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only charge weak you will have in my playthrough when i shove my feet up his :poop:ass and show him the door.. :LOL: You know charge out of my house .. :whistle:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think he is suppose to

The only charge weak you will have in my playthrough when i shove my feet up his :poop:ass and show him the door.. :LOL:
I hope so too I'd rather they write them out of the non ntr route that way you can actually relax and enjoy the game without those two creeps showing up

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yes or maybe the aunt can help too. the way she handled the principle the first day. she looked more badass then mc was at first.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Greetings friends!

I have been absent from the thread for awhile mostly for my sanity and partly because I have been dang busy at work.

So about 0.95 and beyond!

0.90 opened my eyes a bit about amount of content. We as a team were in a tough spot and it ended up falling short of what was expected. So I am trying to fix that for the future because all of us want to bring you guys a great product.

As you may have seen 1.0 will end the chapter and before the end of the chapter I wanted to really start to build these characters. It maybe a little jarring at first because some characters are going to open up and talk a bit more and start to build some story. I wanted to do this before the end of the chapter so I have some good stuff to build off of for the start of a new chapter. I want to make dialogue a big focus going forward. It's something I need to focus on as a writer anyways.

I've considered making the school day only have the classes that have actual content so I can work on more important events. I am not sure how people feel about this so I will play with it a bit and see how it goes.

I think that's it for now?

I'll pop back in if I think of anything else!

Thanks for your support,

-Thrown-

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Greetings friends!

I have been absent from the thread for awhile mostly for my sanity and partly because I have been dang busy at work.

So about 0.95 and beyond!

0.90 opened my eyes a bit about amount of content. We as a team were in a tough spot and it ended up falling short of what was expected. So I am trying to fix that for the future because all of us want to bring you guys a great product.

As you may have seen 1.0 will end the chapter and before the end of the chapter I wanted to really start to build these characters. It maybe a little jarring at first because some characters are going to open up and talk a bit more and start to build some story. I wanted to do this before the end of the chapter so I have some good stuff to build off of for the start of a new chapter. I want to make dialogue a big focus going forward. It's something I need to focus on as a writer anyways.

I've considered making the school day only have the classes that have actual content so I can work on more important events. I am not sure how people feel about this so I will play with it a bit and see how it goes.

I think that's it for now?

I'll pop back in if I think of anything else!

Thanks for your support,

-Thrown-
Cool, I like the more story part! Mom needs a great deal of explanation, as does the aunt. Emma as well, though I wish we could just retcon her into a normal straightlaced student about to either A) give it up to the MC, or B) join Marcus' stable. I really hope things don't get too outrageous with the disgusting dean. I did like the hints of domme/sub with the science teacher.

But let's face it, the MC needs a big win soon. I completely disagree with all of the "anti-NTR" zealots, who refuse to understand that all consequences here are avoidable, and are based on your own not-too-subtle choices and actions. But they do have one point: the MC has yet to register a straight-up win (besides the BJs from the aunt and Maude). Ok, now that I write that, in reality that would be not too shabby, but I think the point still stands. I love the NTR side simply because it shows action. I like the whole harem idea, be it the MC or an antagonist.

Still, I like the vibe I got from .90, and I trust the new team to guide us through this adventure!

Last edited:

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
well can we avoid ntr in this game (with incest patch) (i mean hope there isnt any force ntr in a non-ntr route)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
well i finish the game
the college has a lot of secrets to be uncovered in later versions
also if you havent noticed it is very similar to DMD game
it has pretty much everything you could ever want
rollback save screen good story
could use a better detailed walkthrough though
the only problem is i have no idea how much love or whatever i got
i may need to write it all down on a piece of paper to keep track
when is next update by the way

Last edited: