BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
The updates will go:
0.95 (Which we are working on now) then 1.0 ( Which will end the chapter) Apologizes for the confusion.
end the chapter?
what do you mean no more stories
or end of this chapter and on to chapter 2
it would be a shame if there are no more updates after this.
i was just starting to like how similar to DMD this game is

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
end the chapter?
what do you mean no more stories
or end of this chapter and on to chapter 2
it would be a shame if there are no more updates after this.
i was just starting to like how similar to DMD this game is
That's exactly how it will work just like DMD, this will only be the end of Chapter 1 then we move onto chapter 2.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
BOSOBS, There should be the stats app that you can see how you are doing from your phone. But a walkthrough would be nice to help delineate which is a better choice, Love or Confidence.

The devs have done a great job in laying this foundation. There are many things I am looking forward to seeing, one minor one is the continually adjusting pics of the girls on your phone. Little items like that always work as they are a graphic representation of change. Also, only Tracy, Sunny, Liza and Sophie are on the phone. Will this be expanded soon?

As for updates, I have strenuously pushed for every week, but the devs are cold-hearted bastards and won't do this. :LOL: Actually, they are shooting for once a month, and the last one dropped earlier this month, so guesstimate puts it around 2nd week August?

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
That's exactly how it will work just like DMD, this will only be the end of Chapter 1 then we move onto chapter 2.
yay thanks for clearing that up
and hope they work on better game play
they should try to do an open world game of it
with side quest missions like man of the house and the gift reloaded
but not make them repetitive that is too much of a headache of a game

Reactions: Mormont

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Abusing the power part better not be on the alpha path.. Weak you is a dead man walking if that happens..

Looking at how the mom is dressed ide say that is either on the beta or NTR path am i right ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How big is 0.95 ?? because 0.90 was not a big update comparred to previously once..??

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
i still dont understand what klara has to do in any of this
what her major role in this game
she seems to be a major part of the story but i dont know what

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello police I'd like to report a man and his son they keep appearing in places that they shouldn't it seems that they enjoy being cucked all too much :p
Sometimes they even seem to appear out of nowhere in my house when i am not arround.. :whistle: This part happend in previous chapters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Mormont

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Sorry man but mc is no creep like those 2.. ;) Mc is not that desperate either.. :whistle:

I was wondering will the new confidense part also be available from previous chapters starting from chapter 1 ?? This way i will start again from scratch to see the new changes in action.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0 and Mormont
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes