gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
King of Lust i have no idea to which one i should wrote when i found mistakes.I hope it is ok that i say that to you.I have found a text mistake on day 7.It is in the script file day7.rpy in the line 918.I have create a screenshot from that

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
this game will be awesome if it has pregnancy content. i would love to see karla in that option.
Impregnation may be enough. For example: ability to fuck and cum inside a girl when she is fertile. The game Incest Story 2 ends up with real pregnancy. The last scene is actually to breed the girls: mom, sis and aunt

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
This game has very good story. I can't wait to see what our biology teacher, Leia talks about human reproduction. I hope that there will be an after-class talk when she can tell our MC more about how to know when a girl is fertile and techniques to seduce girls into breeding, good positions to impregnate girls, how to avoid pregnancy even when egg has been inseminated ... This game has endless possibilities.

Reactions: Canto Forte

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
sorry to be a pain but another question what effects do the stats have i play non NTR alpha path and im not sure if corruption causes NTR or not
i play the alpha route too.Coruption is for all routes.I play wih the walktrough from the version 0.80 and there you need more confidence.My stats for the girls are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have 1 or 2 scenes where you can choise if you will ntr or not

realever

Sep 17, 2018
Endless thanks for sharing the picture.Could you maybe share the second post "The Spy" too?. And maybe the walktrough for the version 0.91?

xx21x

Jul 8, 2019
I thought there would be atleast a few penetration scenes that involves the mc because the game looks like it's near the full release (0.9) but there isn't any. Only bj, and dreaming. Also 3GB seems too much considering there isn't many scenes but overall the game is good and playable.

Reactions: King of Lust
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes