D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
SO, anyone realize it yet that the compressed version is always crashed?
culture shock.exe is not responding....
I was also having problems with a combination of compress crashing and old save files. I just went a head and download the uncompressed and started a new game, no problems after that.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
gigan, there's at least one modification in the script that you didn't reflect in your patch:
Code:
menu:
    "Allow [s] to drink. (Corruption+5) (Slut+2)":
        $ stepsis_corruption += 5
        $ stepsis_slut += 2
        jump drink1ntr

"Take her home. (Corruption-5) (Love+5)":
        $ stepsis_corruption -= 5
        $ stepsis_love += 5
        jump takehome
In zz_patch.rpy corruption still changes by +3 and -3 respectively.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
there's at least one modification in the script that you didn't reflect in your patch
are you sure? because in the day3party.rpy file from my version 0.90 is in the line 1355 written:
Code:
"Allow [s] to drink. (Corruption+3) (Slut+2)":
        $ stepsis_corruption += 3
        $ stepsis_slut += 2
        jump drink1

"Take her home. (Corruption-3) (Love+5)":
        $ stepsis_corruption -= 3
        $ stepsis_love += 5
        jump takehome

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Dear Mr. Non-NtrContentIsNonExistent,
You get:
Handjob from Sophie
Nudes from Maude
Dream Handjob from Aunt
Blowjob from Aunt
Handjob from Maude
Dream with mom
Grinding Sunny
Grinding Karla
Blowjob in the toilet gloryhole
Christmas Dream
Marcus literally gets the same stuff apart from Sophie who is his sex buddy since start of the game, I'd say it's pretty even.
i am reasonably satisfied with my non-ntr route's content..i dont feel like i'm being shortchanged on fun...i just do not like the constant Marcus..lol..dude needs to be killed with fire...he is a recurring minigame of HELL...LOL and i hate minigames..tsktsk

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I was disappointed in this update and not because there were to much of one path content, but because it was short and most importantly; when I was reading dialogues I was not invested, so I skipped it. I know there is a new writer and he needs time. I hope nex update I won't be skipping tex.

Reactions: Koulo077

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Is there NTR content in the new update or just the love/Harem route?
Technically it does, only because they list the scene with Sunny and Marcus as such.

Personally it doesn't come off as NTR any longer, because the MC is now a voyeur on that route. It seems the new writer has ignored the MCs earlier reluctance towards seeing Sunny/Tracy be pursued or reciprocate the advancements of Marcus and his Dad. So the MC is basically just cheering for it by saying it's hot, so it no longer reads like it's NTR any longer.

It's basically what I was afraid was going to happen when the writer first dropped information on how they plan to write the routes. But I had decided a while back that I was going to write off this update since a new writer has to acclimate themselves, but this disappoints me and now I'm worried about where the writer will take this. However I'm gonna still give this until the 2nd or 3rd update, by then it'll be alot clearer on how the characters and game will be written.

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
it doesn't come off as NTR any longer, because the MC is now a voyeur on that route
I feel you. The kind of ntr that I prefer is when there is a sort of competition the MC is losing ; he wants this girl or that girl, he is not a doormat, he has his chances and even come close, but ultimately others are better seducers. When he's ok with sharing, or when he has no interest in these fine ladies at all (which, I mean, would be logical in regard to his own freaking family but whatever), it loses that magical spark for me.

However, it's only my view on the thing, and I encourage the guy writing it to read people's opinions but to stay true to his vision. Everybody has their specific kink and interpretation, you can't please everyone, keep doing what you have in mind and what you like doing.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i am reasonably satisfied with my non-ntr route's content..i dont feel like i'm being shortchanged on fun...i just do not like the constant Marcus..lol..dude needs to be killed with fire...he is a recurring minigame of HELL...LOL and i hate minigames..tsktsk
Right now he and his father seem to act like creepy stalkers everytime mc turns his back these 2 are their.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, has all the excitement of "NTR!!!!" died yet? I hope so, because I like to talk about the game.

The paths are now quite clear. The alpha is slowly accepting his role and has taken some steps to gain control over his world. Marcus will always be around, as his Dad has such great influence. No reason MC can't be cool with him, especially as the MC will no doubt get to tagging Sophie soon. It will be interesting to see how the MC blocks Weak You and nails his wife. That is alpha extreme. Looking forward to humbling that putz.

The voyeur route is also clear, as the MC specifically stated that watching the action was hot. On this route, he has no real animus with Marcus and is just finding his way. He likes to watch, and indulges in that fetish. On this route, the interest will be in how Weak You and Marcus weave the webs that trap the MC into permanent watching mode. The corruption of Sunny and Tracy are the crown jewels here, and I hope both antagonists get their shots at both ladies.

As you can see, the two routes are quite different, and appeal to different appetites. I like both, but if I didn't they are easy to distinguish and avoid.

I do have one gameplay question: on the alpha route, which is the better stat, Love or Confidence? In one particular scene, your choice can either build love in Sunny or build confidence. Which is the better play if you want all the bennies of being an alpha (such as Sunny?)

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
So, has all the excitement of "NTR!!!!" died yet? I hope so, because I like to talk about the game.

The paths are now quite clear. The alpha is slowly accepting his role and has taken some steps to gain control over his world. Marcus will always be around, as his Dad has such great influence. No reason MC can't be cool with him, especially as the MC will no doubt get to tagging Sophie soon. It will be interesting to see how the MC blocks Weak You and nails his wife. That is alpha extreme. Looking forward to humbling that putz.

The voyeur route is also clear, as the MC specifically stated that watching the action was hot. On this route, he has no real animus with Marcus and is just finding his way. He likes to watch, and indulges in that fetish. On this route, the interest will be in how Weak You and Marcus weave the webs that trap the MC into permanent watching mode. The corruption of Sunny and Tracy are the crown jewels here, and I hope both antagonists get their shots at both ladies.

As you can see, the two routes are quite different, and appeal to different appetites. I like both, but if I didn't they are easy to distinguish and avoid.

I do have one gameplay question: on the alpha route, which is the better stat, Love or Confidence? In one particular scene, your choice can either build love in Sunny or build confidence. Which is the better play if you want all the bennies of being an alpha (such as Sunny?)
rossbach451 I know the scene, and I used confidence for the Alpha route to better play the route.

Reactions: mickster101

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
As far as i'm concerned, there is no point of playing this game anymore since the ntr route became basically "i love to see my friend fuck everything that moves" voyeur. At this point make the usual "1 dick to rule them all" incest/harem like every other thousand games, at least those who like that gener can enjoy it to its fullest

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
As far as i'm concerned, there is no point of playing this game anymore since the ntr route became basically "i love to see my friend fuck everything that moves" voyeur. At this point make the usual "1 dick to rule them all" incest/harem like every other thousand games, at least those who like that gener can enjoy it to its fullest
Hmm, I recall the dev posting an image showing the intended paths with one Beta branch revolving around the MC liking NTR and one branch having the MC not liking it. Has the latter been scrapped?

Edit:
Actually it branched even more than that:

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Right now he and his father seem to act like creepy stalkers everytime mc turns his back these 2 are their.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a swift decapitation those two need Marcus is borderline stalkerish and no one would put up with that the sooner we get rid of those two and take their women the better

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes