Drag.Knight

Mellorine! Mellorine!
Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Finally played the update with all routes and I am happy that the game is back on track, liked the scene with hot ass Karla, the voyeur scene with Marcus and Sunny was good but I would really like it if the MC don't readily enjoy it and is more of a disappointed that he is helpless to do anything but still gets a hard-on. All in all good job King of Lust and Thrownaway13.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Hmm, I recall the dev posting an image showing the intended paths with one Beta branch revolving around the MC liking NTR and one branch having the MC not liking it. Has the latter been scrapped?

Edit:
Actually it branched even more than that:
That referenced image with the branches was from when Heartless was still writing, to my knowledge I don't believe Thrownaway13 or King of Lust has made any mention on if that image is still valid. The closest mention since Thrownaway took over regarding the paths was post #2,612. In it Thrownaway talks about the Alpha path, turning the Beta path into voyeur, and making a Revenge path. But no real breakdown on if these paths will be as in depth as that image.

Reactions: numanumani

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Finally played the update with all routes and I am happy that the game is back on track, liked the scene with hot ass Karla, the voyeur scene with Marcus and Sunny was good but I would really like it if the MC don't readily enjoy it and is more of a disappointed that he is helpless to do anything but still gets a hard-on. All in all good job King of Lust and Thrownaway13.
I'm with you on this. I like ntr or voyeurism but I don't like it if the MC feels good about the situation he is seeing/experiencing. I want MC to be jealous, to feel bad, but knowing that he also couldn't do anything about it. Just like in 'The Tyrant' game when you stumble across an ntr scenes there would be an options to choose whether you like ntr or dislike it, both options leads to an ntr scenes, the difference is the MC's feelings towards the situations.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
That referenced image with the branches was from when Heartless was still writing, to my knowledge I don't believe Thrownaway13 or King of Lust has made any mention on if that image is still valid. The closest mention since Thrownaway took over regarding the paths was post #2,612. In it Thrownaway talks about the Alpha path, turning the Beta path into voyeur, and making a Revenge path. But no real breakdown on if these paths will be as in depth as that image.
Thanks for the rundown, I haven't been paying attention to the ongoing development so I missed those events.
I'll lower my expectations accordingly as I prefer having NTR with jealousy and by the sound of it, that's no longer in the cards.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I'm with you on this. I like ntr or voyeurism but I don't like it if the MC feels good about the situation he is seeing/experiencing. I want MC to be jealous, to feel bad, but knowing that he also couldn't do anything about it. Just like in 'The Tyrant' game when you stumble across an ntr scenes there would be an options to choose whether you like ntr or dislike it, both options leads to an ntr scenes, the difference is the MC's feelings towards the situations.
There's probably a market for voyeurism with an MC who likes what he's seeing. It's just that this game had more than that and now it's gone. It's disappointing since the initial setup showed such real promise.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think it's soon give the writer time to flesh out the path he no longer the same writer as the previous one so he need time get the different path sorted out, their is more then just ntr path.

Reactions: Drag.Knight

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I really hope so. Because an ntr without some form of jealousy is not an actual ntr to me, I might as well play the alpha route.
Check the previous page: road map for paths.
These are the different path as you can see the ntr path is still on schedual..

Also the the new dev was talking about a path named revenge NTR where you first lose the girls but later can get them back. But it is still too early since all the path needs more content before you can even judge how it will turn out. i hope the new dev goes back to the beginning and rewrite the beginning witch would make it more coherent like the part he wants to add later.

Last edited:

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Check the previous page: road map for paths.
These are the different path as you can see the ntr path is still on schedual..
As I mentioned above that road map is from when Heartless was still writing. Thrownaway and King haven't said whether or not that image is still going to be used. The only mention of the way paths are going to be written since Thrownaway took up writing duties is post #2,612. Also the way Thrownaway13 has described how they'll write the paths and based on the way the MC is written now isn't ntr it's purely just voyeur.
At the moment from my perspective it doesn't seem like Thrownaway has a complete grasp on writing ntr and has more or less defaulted to what they assume it is. But right now it's only the first update since they've joined, we'll see how the future updates turn out, but this current writing doesn't fill me with much hope so far.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
King of Lust
I think I have found a BUG in latest update:
- the p keyboard key doesn't work and it's impossible to see player stats!
However I played a bit with game files from previous version 0.85 and it seems to be a problem not with game coding, but with renpy engine update - when I replaced new 0.90 renpy folder with older 0.85 renpy - then it works!
(The same happens when new renpy is copied to older 0.85 game - the p key doesn't work)

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
King of Lust
I think I have found a BUG in latest update:
- the p keyboard key doesn't work and it's impossible to see player stats!
However I played a bit with game files from previous version 0.85 and it seems to be a problem not with game coding, but with renpy engine update - when I replaced new 0.90 renpy folder with older 0.85 renpy - then it works!
(The same happens when new renpy is copied to older 0.85 game - the p key doesn't work)
download this bugfix
UncleVT you could please put this bugfix to the op?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
download this bugfix
UncleVT you could please put this bugfix to the op?
OK, with this update there is Stats button shown at upper left corner. However the p doesn't work with new renpy still. With older renpy both ways work, so I can click the Stats or press p on keyboard for same effect.
(One note on update: file "day0.rpy" is not needed, as it is same file, only with different time.)
However the Stats button doesn't show when I put text outline remover to game...

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterofNTR
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes