RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If i see another whole update of the mc in the alpha route just trying to drive markus and his dad off, i think it will be high time to send this game to my ignore list, something i take very seriously is the developing of a non ntr route and so far the whole game has been about us trying to be alpha and all the time driving guys off... Another update like that will just kill any love remaining for this game in my part... And as i said countless times there is so much updates like that..that we can take, enough is enough

As for those that like ntr try to keep from commenting the non ntr route because we know how we want the non ntr route, you can read post in this thread from all the people that dont like ntr how they want the alpha route to be centered on the mc and the girls and not fucking telling markus and his dad to back off all the fucking time and every update.
I guess we'll find out, its seems i'm not the only one that has just about lost all faith in this game, I shall join you as well; it'll be better for this thread if were gone anyway if that's the real direction that the games going. I wish we could just get an actual answer.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
lol.I have no idea why i didn´t see this text line earlyer.Thanks man to telling me that.This is fixed now and will be inside the new incest patch.Do me a favor.When you found more text lines write me a pm or @m e here in this thread so that i become a notification else it could happen that i don´t see that

Last edited:
Reactions: magus448

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
If i see another whole update of the mc in the alpha route just trying to drive markus and his dad off, i think it will be high time to send this game to my ignore list, something i take very seriously is the developing of a non ntr route and so far the whole game has been about us trying to be alpha and all the time driving guys off... Another update like that will just kill any love remaining for this game in my part... And as i said countless times there is so much updates like that..that we can take, enough is enough

As for those that like ntr try to keep from commenting the non ntr route because we know how we want the non ntr route, you can read post in this thread from all the people that dont like ntr how they want the alpha route to be centered on the mc and the girls and not fucking telling markus and his dad to back off all the fucking time and every update.
What do you even do in the alpha route? I was planning to play both since I like to enjoy all the content. If it's as unfinished as you say it is I'll just skip it entirely.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Pc:-

Mac:-

Changelog
250+ new renders
Game compressed from 3gb to 900mb
2 new animation
1 new character
Few old bugs fixed

BK186

May 18, 2017

Changelog
250+ new renders
2 new animation
1 new character
Few old bugs fixed
Thank you very very much!

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017

Changelog
250+ new renders
2 new animation
1 new character
Few old bugs fixed

thank you

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Edited on 28.06.2019: is the incest patch for the version 0.91 bugfix.Install guide is in the file.Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released
Here is the 0.91 bugfix
Now we wait for this too. :love:

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes