Jan 11, 2018
Good update, I liked the way the MC is evolving, it's like he's awakening to the alpha path. The focus in this update was the MC, so no crying please and the beta path has one only scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope the next scene with Maude will be the "Awakening" to the MC and start to have real confidence in himself. Overall, this update is really good. Good job Dev.

Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
Great renders, and maybe, finally the people complaining about no Alpha content will pause the hating and recognize that the Dev. has a plan. As an NTR player, I got once scene, but I'm not complaining because I know the virtue of patience. This game is a slow burn for all routes. The Dev. is telling his story, and I'm happy to be along for the ride. My guess is the next update will give all players quite a wonderful show.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
So the hottest chick in this story isn't even in this update. And I thought we were making such good progress with her.

Reactions: botc76

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The game has been in development for over a year now... I think a LITTLE progress isn't too much to ask for.
it's not like the story has advanced a whole lot as well, it's been only thirteen ingame days, and there is a bunch of girls, not only mom and sister

it's hard to measure the amount of ideal work output a dev should make, most of them do these games in their spare time, anyway I don't think there should be a deadline on how long it should take for the dev to introduce fucking the family in the game, otherwise it sucks.

Reactions: johnelros

magus448

May 22, 2018
So we ever going to find out how we pissed off Franklin yet? He moves our car when at Emma's, then if you don't take the drugs he trips you in the hall which causes the nurse's office visit.

Unless Marcus is just having him do this. Wasn't the first time he pranked us. Now that I think of it, maybe Franklin's the cause of Mom's car troubles. He may have messed with it before moving it onto the lawn. Perhaps a ploy for her boss to keep giving her a ride to work like that one day.

Or he's jealous of the attention we are getting from the Biology teacher.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So we ever going to find out how we pissed off Franklin yet? He moves our car when at Emma's then if you don't take the drugs he trips you which causes the nurse's office visit.
You did that when you started going after his sister. It was him creeping on her when she was changing.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Franklin is the guy who barely ever says anything in biology with the hood.
Eh, i'm sure we did something because that's how this goes. We either are trying to get with one of his family members or his girlfriend who that is hasn't been revealed then.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes