playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Culture Shock [v0.95] [King of lust] - Original Size: 963MB

Download Win (435MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
Edited on 11.08.2019: is the incest patch for the version 0.95.Install guide is in the file.Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released
how to apply in android ?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Any new in ntr path in this update? I could not find any new scene for ntr, I am loosiing something?

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Culture Shock [v0.95] [King of lust] - Original Size: 963MB

Download Win (435MB): Uploading

no link??

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
how to apply in android ?
sorry man.I can´t help you with that.I think the patch must be in the game files and then must be createt a android version but so i don´t think that you can´t put the patch into it.But i have no idea about the android version maybe i´m wrong

• Sad
Reactions: alex andrews

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So this dream scene with that milf chick seems to be unavoidable? I have all stats at 0 with her, but scene still appears...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i have a question or better to say i ask for a feetback for 1 text line.This comes in the alpha route.I´m not sure if this comes on the ntr route too.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
it's not like the story has advanced a whole lot as well, it's been only thirteen ingame days, and there is a bunch of girls, not only mom and sister

it's hard to measure the amount of ideal work output a dev should make, most of them do these games in their spare time, anyway I don't think there should be a deadline on how long it should take for the dev to introduce fucking the family in the game, otherwise it sucks.
2-3 years for incest sex.Anything longer is just deliberately delaying the content.
If we are talking for female MC maybe longer especialy when these games usualy don't get an update each month.

Reactions: gestved

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, here I was hoping that this update, strong on story details, would at least clarify stuff for the Alpha supporters. Guess some have missed what has been happening in the last couple of updates. I understand that Alpha to them means God-like powers over all, male and female. Chicks will drop panties at first sight of MC, and no dude even dares to be within a 1 mile radius of the MC and his bitches.

This game has established early on that the MC was a cipher who needed to grow into the Alpha role. And now that growing is starting to pay dividends. Last update, Marcus showed up at the gym on the Alpha path, and Sunny didn't give him the time of day. Nor has she mentioned him in any conversation since. Maude, totally on her own, has now filled in some history about Marcus and admits that while she would like to see the old Marcus (very much like the MC is now) return, she wants nothing to do with the current douchy Marcus. The Alpha supporters have to understand that, short of fighting/killing, it is hard for MC to keep the butt sniffers away. The dev is having the girls police the undesirables for the MC. Sunny looks annoyed around Marcus, and Maude is now obviously wanting the more human and caring (alpha) MC over Marcus.

I do understand that it would get lame to have every alpha MC encounter include one of the competition, and I doubt King and Thrown will do this. But I do also agree that ver 1.0 needs to be a watershed event. On the alpha side, MC needs to tag Karla and Maude, minimum. On the NTR side, Sunny needs to fall to Marcus, but not in an off screen, phone video during the act type of deal. We need to see her admit her desires and succumb to Marcus completely. I hate off screen action.

I have played both paths since the beginning. Thrown has definitely added a new tone to the MC on the alpha path. I do hope the next update is quicker than the last, but won't be butthurt if it isn't.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes