gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
oh nothing I just saw ...I had an old version...patch is good it was on page 48 I think...
now it's working.
Damn I already had this game in past on my PC this is the one when mom drip semen from butt I remember it...
ah ok.On the op page there is the link to the patch.There i update the always.I also write the date when i updated the patch.You need for every new version a update from the patch

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I was going to play the update but after reading some of the comments here i might just hold till 1 or 2 more updates instead. I know it takes time so that's why I'm waiting instead.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It just goes to show you that you'll never win with this game :LOL: I think it's practically in every other update that's been :unsure:
Well for the alpha path it was sure a major improvement. No weak you and no marcus bothering mom or sis..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was wondering as well with Marcus offer, I just don't trust him and avoided the drugs.
I made 2 saves just in case 1 where i deny his drug and 1 where i took his drug. now lets see if this brings any complications.

Mar 18, 2019
Alpha route in an incest game = vanilla harem for you? Interesting.
It's funny, yes, because many of us have lots of games with slow pacing that we like a lot, so that not being fine with the development in this one actually means something is off. Funny, right?

A guy on the internet being a vapid smartass, that's a first. ;)
When has an alpha route NOT been a harem route, thats like the whole point. You are suppose to be a badass that takes peoples women and make them your cock slave. Clearly in this case the dev has chose to build the MC up instead of insta making him an "Eric" slinging dick left and right, the only reason its viable with NTR is because there is a driving motivation behind it whether its $$$, status, blackmail, etc.

I will tell you what I tell every other person who has a problem with a game that features NTR route, if you want a pure vanilla harem incest fuck fest then theres plenty of games on f95 for you to enjoy. ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well for the alpha path it was sure a major improvement. No weak you and no marcus bothering mom or sis..
It was much better this time and certainly a step in the right direction. and as for the sister sending us the picture yeah I never got that either I thought it would show up in the stats bit as it takes us to the MC phone but no such luck there.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Not doing anything. Played around with the variables but it did not change one thing. A bit boring too say the least. Pathetic really.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The sister sending pictures thing is definitely not in the game, because there is nothing in the text file for the day about it.

I don't know if it's just something that happens off screen or if the Developers forgot to add it into the game, I have no idea.
But it feels like a potential points adding situation that never happened and makes the update feel less impactful.

King of Lust Is it something that was planned and cut or was it never supposed to be a thing?

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
The sister sending pictures thing is definitely not in the game, because there is nothing in the text file for the day about it.

I don't know if it's just something that happens off screen or if the Developers forgot to add it into the game, I have no idea.
But it feels like a potential points adding situation that never happened and makes the update feel less impactful.

King of Lust Is it something that was planned and cut or was it never supposed to be a thing?
It's not a mistake you will get that answer in next update why mc did not got picture of his sister.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So why does the mother act like a slut in only a few days in the NTR route but she is like the ultimate prude in other route? same with the sister. Shouldn't characters act mostly the same until later on? if one is a slut in only few days it should be the same in all the routes.
I think there were a few inconsistencies at the beginning of the game not sure if those got fixed or not the one that I am glad that got fixed was the Mother had to wear some slutty outfit to her work despite the MC being against it but that was before it was all reworked.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So why does the mother act like a slut in only a few days in the NTR route but she is like the ultimate prude in other route? same with the sister. Shouldn't characters act mostly the same until later on? if one is a slut in only few days it should be the same in all the routes.
It's your influence. Either for or against her being more open. If you tell her to wear the slutty bikini and you tell her to do the modeling job that gets her more comfortable being viewed sexually, she more easily opens up to a new relationship on the island. It's clear from the Alpha route that she's really lonely and horny because you catch her masturbating on her bed pretty openly. She was a powder keg that was ready to blow, it just took a subtle push in the right direction.

The reason she's more prudish in the Alpha route is because you warp her to be more dedicated to her family than to look outside. But going from a dedicated mom to seeing her son as a love interest is a giant leap for her. You can't expect her to just ride her son like it's nothing after years of caring for him.

The NTR route is fast because she's able to logically reason it out with your influence. But keeping your mother who she is, while opening her up to the idea of being with you is naturally a very slow burning fuse.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes